Here comes honey boo boo!

Options

Replies

• kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I'm from SC, and I definitely don't act like that. That said, I did love when June said that women of "voluptuous size" should put some clothes on! "All that vajiggle jaggle isn't beautimous!"--loved it!

Did anyone catch when she said that farting 12-15 times a day will help you lose weight? I almost wet myself when I heard that one...
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    i have known and worked with plenty of people from the south. I will let their attitudes, personalities and the way they treated me form my opinions on 'people of the south'. I have visited Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, Florida and Texas as well.
  • annahuebscher
    Options
    I LOVE THIS SHOW! I could basically die happy and complete after watching it.
    OMG. It's so terrible it's wonderful.
  • kmbrooks15
    Options
    I LOVE THIS SHOW! I could basically die happy and complete after watching it.
    OMG. It's so terrible it's wonderful.

It's like a train wreck...terrible, but you just can't bring yourself to look away.
  • kmbrooks15
    Options
    I'm looking forward to tonight's episodes! The show is hysterical and the whole family is a riot. And, no, I don't think that all people who live in the south are like that. I have family in SC, right on the GA border. They're not like Honey Boo Boo and her family at all.

Where is your family? I'm in North Augusta, which is in SC but right across the river from Augusta, GA.
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    There is no way in hell I will be watching this
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Her parents' should be sterilized.

That little girl is going to be the drama queen of all drama queens. I don't know how anyone could watch that show for longer than it takes to locate the remote control.
  • ProudArmyWifey8
    Options
    i love that show she is something else!
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    Dont hate me, but I love the show.... :blushing:
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options

That little girl is going to be the drama queen of all drama queens. I don't know how anyone could watch that show for longer than it takes to locate the remote control.

This. I don't see the appeal at all.
  • nmwhitney12
    nmwhitney12 Posts: 239 Member
    Options

You know what they say....opinions are like *kitten*....
    Thank you for your input, though!
  • nmwhitney12
    Options
    Dont hate me, but I love the show.... :blushing:

I don't hate you! I love this show too! Highlight of my VERY hectic and busy week!
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options

This. I don't see the appeal at all.

These. ^
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Haha I don't feel like the show represents all families from Georgia or the South for that matter. I just think its funny to watch. But I understand where you're coming from. (I get asked if I live on a farm because I'm from Kansas. Um, no. Nothing wrong with that, but no.) Lol but other than that, do you like the show? You've got to admit that it's pretty hilarious.
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    the only people who think that show represents the south are the same people who think jersey shore represents people from new jersey.
    that being said: (spoilers!)
    LMFAO did you see the anniversary episode where the mom's boyfriend took her on a date to a cafeteria, gave her a 50 lb. lamb metal thing, and the kids toilet papered the house?
    :D
  • nmwhitney12
    Options
    Orange Crayon Yes I love it! It doesn't help that the family lives around 30 minutes away from my fiances' home town! I watched the episode of toddlers and tiaras she was one just because of the advertisement and i've loved it ever since!
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    the only people who think that show represents the south are the same people who think jersey shore represents people from new jersey.
    that being said: (spoilers!)
    LMFAO did you see the anniversary episode where the mom's boyfriend took her on a date to a cafeteria, gave her a 50 lb. lamb metal thing, and the kids toilet papered the house?
    :D

Ha YES! Oh my gosh that was the funniest but saddest anniversary ever. I love that that was the kid's idea of a "gift".

nmwhitney: Wait only 30 minutes away? Would you ever just drive by? Don't know why, maybe for amusement? Oh how was she? Because she kind of looks ridiculous on her show.
  • nmwhitney12
    Options

Ha YES! Oh my gosh that was the funniest but saddest anniversary ever. I love that that was the kid's idea of a "gift".

nmwhitney: Wait only 30 minutes away? Would you ever just drive by? Don't know why, maybe for amusement? Oh how was she? Because she kind of looks ridiculous on her show.
    [/quote]

Lol I have thought about it! Maybe the next time we go to his folks house! And she was just as crazy on t&t
  • sydnisd183
    sydnisd183 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    There is no way in hell I will be watching this
    this, i couldn't even watch it if I wanted to......i don't have cable :ohwell:
  • JJinWI
    JJinWI Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Ugghh. Last episode had the mom making "sketti". Sauce consisted of country crock spread and ketchup melted in the micro and poured over noodles. I still don't have my appetite back.