Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Here comes honey boo boo!

Replies

• Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    OH that is sooooo GA.
    the end
    they are a def reason for sterilization
  • nmwhitney12
    nmwhitney12 Posts: 239 Member
    Ugghh. Last episode had the mom making "sketti". Sauce consisted of country crock spread and ketchup melted in the micro and poured over noodles. I still don't have my appetite back.

Yeah I totally threw up in my mouth a little at that one!
    I could almost hear their arteries clogging !
  • Ugghh. Last episode had the mom making "sketti". Sauce consisted of country crock spread and ketchup melted in the micro and poured over noodles. I still don't have my appetite back.

Yeah I totally threw up in my mouth a little at that one!
    I could almost hear their arteries clogging !

Seriously!!!! My mom and I watch it, and when heard that, we both looked at each other in disgust!! LOL Gross! haha Did you see the episode where they finally showed the forklift foot?! OMG! I was like, sweetie, you need to see a doctor for that one!!
  • nmwhitney12
    THey must be doing something right because they got a second season and a pay raise ;);)
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    I did turn it on after seeing the Soup making fun of it. I honestly could not watch, and my eyes are scarred for life. I have limits and watching the exploitation of those people - or the explotation of the viewers as that not so dumb woman plays for the camera - is way past my limit.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Honey Boo Boo... just another reason for me to kill my television...

... until the NHL lockout ends, when I will frantically try to revive it so I can watch hockey.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    GOOD! I didn't care for Georgia because of her. lol...
  • Speaking of a family that could use MFP. As long as you don't stereotype us Minnesotans, I won't think Georgia is the state of honey....deal?
  • It's a tv show on TLC about a pageant kid and her family. They're really redneck and it's hilarious!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    funny-celebrity-pictures-totally-looks-like-mama-june-and-honey-boo-boo-totally-looks-like-krang-from-tmnt.jpg
  • Ugghh. Last episode had the mom making "sketti". Sauce consisted of country crock spread and ketchup melted in the micro and poured over noodles. I still don't have my appetite back.
    Anybody have the macros for that? I need dinner ideas for tomorrow night!
  • nmwhitney12
    Speaking of a family that could use MFP. As long as you don't stereotype us Minnesotans, I won't think Georgia is the state of honey....deal?

Deal! ;) I don't know much about Minnesotans though...maybe because they aren't as fun (or easy) to poke fun at as us southern hicks! :/
  • nmwhitney12
    Ugghh. Last episode had the mom making "sketti". Sauce consisted of country crock spread and ketchup melted in the micro and poured over noodles. I still don't have my appetite back.
    Anybody have the macros for that? I need dinner ideas for tomorrow night!

Melt butter and ketchup
    ground beef
    cook noodles
    combine
    G2G
  • nmwhitney12
    @captain....best pic parody thus far :)
  • biscuitwelsh
    biscuitwelsh Posts: 86 Member
    Putting a bright 4/5 year old in the middle of a freak show that she can't possibly understand the consequences of is one of the cruelest things I've ever seen a parent do to their child.

The mother may be Georgia's answer to Jabba the Hutt, but she'll probably be dead from obesity related disease before too much longer-- the kid's going to have to deal with that show for the rest of her life.
  • For all of you wonderful people who might be watching this show and laughing hysterically at the south, I would just like to say this. As a native Georgian, I feel like it is my CIVIC duty to inform all of you that this is NOT a typical southern family. Do not let the show mislead you...I feel so sad at how this show represents the citizens of this state! I just don't want people getting some silly notion in their head that everywhere in Georgia or the south is like this!

Thank you for listening! :)

Haha, exactly what I think as well. I'm from north Georgia but regardless, it's embarrassing!
  • Speaking of a family that could use MFP. As long as you don't stereotype us Minnesotans, I won't think Georgia is the state of honey....deal?

Deal! ;) I don't know much about Minnesotans though...maybe because they aren't as fun (or easy) to poke fun at as us southern hicks! :/
    Well, we did elect a professional wrestler to be govenor once. And followed it up with a no funny waste SNL personality as a senator. Oh, and some people say we say "boat" wrong....among other things.
  • I'm a Georgia transplant...I'm not so sure.

LOL j/k

^^^this. I'm from TN and I'n not jk
  • nmwhitney12
    @lisamarie

I am from the Atlanta area and I guess Atlantians are *kind of* removed from it cuz we civilized folks...

HOWEVER

I go to Georgia Southern down in Statesboro (Splash in the boro episode anyone?) And I have the accent to fit in down here. I get made fun of for it even in this part of the state -_-

Point being it makes the entire state look bad but it's like a train wreck...I just can't stop watching
  • nmwhitney12
    Speaking of a family that could use MFP. As long as you don't stereotype us Minnesotans, I won't think Georgia is the state of honey....deal?

Well, we did elect a professional wrestler to be govenor once. And followed it up with a no funny waste SNL personality as a senator. Oh, and some people say we say "boat" wrong....among other things.

LoL i have a hard core southern accent and I get made fun all the time. But I love hearing OTHER accents and Minnesota's is one of my fav's. (don't ask I am a bit weird) Whenever I travel to other parts of the country people ask me to talk just because they think it's novel or something but I hate it -_- I have family in California and when I go out there they call me the Beverly Hills Hillbilly :(