Girls, how many calories are you eating?

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• Kelbelb75
    Kelbelb75 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Currently 1260. Just adjusted from 1430.
    5'5" and down to 70kgs/154lbs (lost 33lbs/15kgs).
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Sued0nim wrote: »
    also trendweight.com synch

I use the trend weight app but I don't know what it would synch to MFP

My Fitbit is synched to MFP..I log food and weight in MFP

The calories for steps go from Fitbit to MFP and overwrite my activity ..extrapolates to end of day depending on time synched and what I've done can be out

The weights automatically go back to Fitbit and to trendweight so I have all weights on trendweight since I started logging

When I quit logging on MFP I just entered my weight in Fitbit instead and it synched from there to MFP and trendweight
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Sucks

I do find the marginal increase from 10000-12000 to 15000 steps quite significant ...not that I'm suggesting you need to walk more but that extra 3000 tends to be an additional 200-250 calories..it seems to escalate the numbers as they get higher tbh

That's helpful actually. Maybe if I keep it more consistently closer to 15000 I'd see a difference.

Seems worth a shot if it's really ticking you off

Yeah. I just have a nice balance going as far as an activity level I could pretty much maintain for a long long time. It'd be nice to be able to eat a solid 2200 calories though. 1800 is a struggle.

Not to derail but while I have you ladies here. I have one of those cheap fitbit zips. Sometimes I really don't move much so I get a reading of like 1600 calories for TDEE (when I'm closer to 10k). Anyway, is it worth syncing that up with MFP and running a little experiment as to it's accuracy?

I had a Flex which I drowned accidentally and now I have a Charge HR. I've always had them synced when I was losing and now that I'm maintaining and I've alway eaten back all the adjustments too. I'm set at active for my activity level so I don't actually get a positive adjustment till over 10k steps. Also when MFP and Fitbit have been having syncing issues periodically this year I usually just eat around whatever my FitBit says is my calories burned for the day since I'm maintaining now, haven't seen any negative effects from that, just stayed within my normal 4 lb range.

How sure are you about that TDEE? It does seem a little low based on your stats and activity.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    1200-2000 its a major difference because my activity majorly differences depending on the day. Man i love those 2k days.
  • valerialeek
    valerialeek Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    1650 but maintaining. I workout 6 days a week
  • pbandbananas1996
    pbandbananas1996 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    It depends. If I exercise a lot, I'll eat 1500-1700. If I don't, I try to aim for 1200-1300. And I'm 5'10 and around 153 pounds.
  • LEAS86
    LEAS86 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm around 5"10 and eating 1400-1800 calories a day, I don't exercise and have lost steadily most weeks.
  • selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    goal is 1800 but last week I averaged 1650 + no exercise.

I am 5'5 and weigh 150lbs