What is your favorite weight loss item?

What is your favorite weight loss item or piece of exercise equipment? Which is better a HRM or a Fitbit? My birthday is next week and my SO wants to buy me something to help with my journey to a healthier self.

Replies

• AlphamaleBAMF
    AlphamaleBAMF Posts: 373 Member
    Probably the elliptical.
  • simonlcube
    simonlcube Posts: 73 Member
    I don't have one, but they seem better than hrm or Fitbit, but subscription is necessary and expensive:
    http://www.bodymedia.com/ (called Ki in the UK).

I don't have that kind of money, but if I did I would def. get one! By best kit would be my weights, which only cost a few pounds ...
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,321 Member
    ear phones so i can listen to music.
  • My Shoes!! I spend hours and hours a day in them! Invest is great running shoes!! They will be your best investment!!
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Garmin Edge 500
  • raven56706
    raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
    Polar FT7
  • 1. my awesome flip top water bottle with straw. hold almost 10 cups of water and big enough to put ice in and fits in cup holders in car :)

2. Elliptical. fantastic! even better if you set it up in front of the tv so you don't sit on you fanny and watch :)

3. Turbo Jam dvds. Love them!!!
  • I would have to say that my favorite thing that I need to lose weight is my ipod and fast paced music. i get it cranked up and i'm good for the remainder of my workout. It gets my mind off how long i've been running,ect.
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    door-frame pull-up bar. Crank em out till failure, grab a chair and repeat.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    A barbell.
  • cms721
    cms721 Posts: 179 Member
    WITH OUT A DOUBT - MUSIC PLAYER OF ANY KIND. LOVE MUSIC DURING A GOOD RUN AND WHILE PUSHING MYSELF WITH WEIGHTS/CROSS TRAINING.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Me.
  • mandiam
    mandiam Posts: 109
    my bike, willy :)
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    A barbell.

this
  • Yes, barbell and plates. FTW!
  • jenniferstanton
    jenniferstanton Posts: 132 Member
    My droid so I can track my distance when I run!
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,177 Member
    legend-3138-squat-rack.jpg&sa=X&ei=-fssUOSFOKqQyQHVvYGACw&ved=0CAwQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEEsgJ6HwwGmApqxY037lMlmu5tbg
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,145 Member
    My Fitbit, walking shoes, and digital scale.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    shakeweight
  • my fitbit