ONE YEAR on MFP - My year in NUMBERS and pics :-)

Options

Replies

• ScarlettIsSpiffing
    ScarlettIsSpiffing Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    amazing achievement in just one year, you look amazing, thanks for sharing ;)
  • K8TYBoof
    K8TYBoof Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Keep up the good work and dedication!
  • Ivana331
    Ivana331 Posts: 230
    Options
    reading your story got me teary eyed.... that is amazing!! I have no excuses now, I am able bodied, so if someone who was recovering from an injury and surgery can do it, then just about anyone can!! You are an inspiration!! :)
  • mlkiel
    mlkiel Posts: 91
    Options
    I just noticed you name is Joy, ironic! I'm sure the new you is a Joy, ha ha. Anyway, props to you, truely inspiring!!
  • tealweezie
    Options
    Awesome success story. You are wonderful and i don't know you, but i am so proud of you. What a great accomplishment!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Joy, you really are an inspiration. Thank you for your honesty and openness. I think about you and your story and you give me the oomph to get going. You help me know it is not impossible and I can reach my goals. Thank you again.
  • Greenf350
    Options
    Amazing! What an inspiration!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are one amazing person. Inspirational and a very strong woman. Congrats on all your progress!!
  • pen_thief
    pen_thief Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You are SUCH an inspiration!! I have roughly the same amount to lose and a similar build as your before, so it gives me a preview of what I can achieve too. Thanks so much for sharing your story and I wish you continued success with your fitness goals! :)
  • wrinju
    wrinju Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for posting this. You've got to be very proud of yourself! :flowerforyou:
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    amazing story, amazing YOU! Great work!!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration, it's been brilliant to share part of your journey with you. I'm glad to have you on my friends list. You show what can be achieved with hard work and determination
  • Deedee0075
    Deedee0075 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow...what an amazing story and transformation. You have every reason to be proud of yourself. You look awesome! Congrats!!
  • ahni77
    ahni77 Posts: 75
    Options
    WOW!! Congratulations. Thanks for sharing. I love success stories.
  • Candyy_sma
    Candyy_sma Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! You are an inspiration! :)
  • emilym_3
    emilym_3 Posts: 62
    Options
    That is incredible! Congratulations!
  • Candi8099
    Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Great success story! You about got tears in my eyes! I started at 186 & I'm down to 163, BUT I don't feel comfortable in a two piece, you may have changed my mind...I just have to start using weights! Honestly, you look stunning!! Way to go at keeping at it! :flowerforyou:
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Such an inspiration!
  • narci1503
    Options
    OMG Congratulation!!!!! You look amazing and very inspirational story. Thank you so much for posting your story and pictures. Way to go! Once again Congratulations
  • RawketteMurphy
    Options
    Just joined MFP - you are seriously inspiring. I am sure you have heard that over and over, but really soak it in!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!
    way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!