Two things that are possitive and make you happy today...

Options
13»

Replies

• Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    My awesome work out today and playing cards with my daughter.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    I got to see my daughter for the first time today in a year and a half and got to go to her baby shower.
    I kept my eating under control considering it was a baby shower
  • Neeser926
    Neeser926 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    1. I walked farther today than I have any day so far... 1.54 miles.
    2. The weather is cool enough in the mornings for me to walk outside which makes #1 possible.
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    I'm happy because my ankle, which I injured six months ago, is hurting less today.
    I'm happy because although I've been eating more because a relative is in town, I've been exercising some control. For example, I got a Tall Frappuccino instead of the Grande or Vente I might normally have ordered. I think this was my first Frappuccino of the summer.
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    AlotOfSweatAndPain Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    delete
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    AlotOfSweatAndPain Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Talking on the phone with LifeChangingExp for hours and PIZZA!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    My mom and my cats love me!!!!
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Husband is home and positive weight loss for the week
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    i need a belt for size 14 jeans, and i can wear the "prity" bras again

kalloo kallay:bigsmile:
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Telling my MFP friends I went down in sizes and hubby took me shopping yesterday..
    :love: Being here with my MFP on the computer and seeing all the success stories..
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Supportive fit-friends/fiance and chocolate that is less than 100 calories per serving :)
    (and I'm adding a third - my grocery store finally carrying shirataki noodles!)
    How do you do the noodles?? I have two npacks here and don't know what to do with them..Please let me know..:flowerforyou:
  • walkermom58
    walkermom58 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    First: I ate at Steak n Shake and even though the sandwich was like 650 calories, I didn't just give up and blow the rest of the day off (calories wise)! I was careful the rest of the day and only ended up a little over my 1200 allotted calories!
    Second: I feel totally satisfied, no cravings!

PS: MFP is working for me! All together I am down about 10 pounds!
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I loved spending time at the local farmers market with my two children. I was also very happy when I found my fitbit that I had lost while mowing my lawn this morning. I'm so glad I didn't mow over it!!:tongue:
  • LifeChangingExp
    Options
    Talking on the phone with LifeChangingExp for hours and PIZZA!

Falling in love with AlotOfSweatAndPain.

And

Falling in love with AlotOfSweatAndPain :love:
  • dkuntz13
    Options
    Reading all of your replies (they are great and they make me smile!) and after doing P90X Arms and shoulders today, I realized that I am stronger than I thought!!! Keep it coming people!
  • 1234getgoing
    Options
    Sunshine today makes me happy!

A huge positive in my life....... I am in better health today because I quit smoking, eat healthy and try to stay physically fit.
  • banshishi
    banshishi Posts: 197
    Options
    my pet hedgehog always makes smile..and waking up determined to get back on track with an amazing partner who is so supportive def made me smile today
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Thunderstorms and satsumas.