I've HAD IT!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Male ingenuity :laugh: Wait a sec, did you say the shower curtain:huh: I take it your wife isn't reading this :laugh:
    All these female issues, I just use my shower curtain. This must be what they are talking about in that commercial.
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    You use the shower curtain too right? :laugh:
    THIS IS THE MOST INANE POST I HAVE EVER READ. Can't you people find something else to write about in this Dieting Site? Or is this a way to kill someone's apetite? eewwww
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    Love the military guys, they always know how to handle any situation:laugh: I want you to know I've planned ahead and squared off the whole roll!
    When i was in the army we had a limitied amount of toilet paper in the ration packs.

So on our first exercise during training our Corporal showed us how to make it last longer.

You get one sheet, fold it into four and then tear off the corner.

Unfold it and you should have a sheet with a hole in the middle, stick your finger in the whole, wipe your bum then pull the sheet off your finger to clean your finger, finally using the piece you tore off you can use that to clean under your finger nail....LOL

Not about shorter or longer plys but on topic anyways

Peace
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    I wouldn't want to, I'd share a roll of TP with you anyday handsome:laugh:

Are you for real?! Eeeeewwwww!!!!! :sick:

Cant beat the British Army ;-)
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    I didn't know this either but I suspect they only sell it in designer boutiques:wink: Probably multi-colored too:bigsmile:
    I like a little comfort on my butt so I buy the 3-ply...so soft...

They make 3 ply? Hmmm....