Your Favorite Sandwich Combination

Options

Replies

• Chipmunk222
    Chipmunk222 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken salad with grapes, celery, and cottage cheese on a croissant.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    My ties for favorite sandwich are chicken salad on toasted wheat or good old peanut butter and jelly on whole grain. I'm also a fan of a legit club sandwich with toasted bread. Mmmmm!
  • jubeesh
    jubeesh Posts: 156
    Options
    You are my hero.
    Oscar Mayer Bologna on some WHITE Wonder bread with some Kraft cheddar cheese slices, at least 3-4 slices. Spread on the Dijon, lets Party. I'm old school baby. :drinker:
  • jubeesh
    jubeesh Posts: 156
    Options
    My favorite sandwich is a Reuben
  • Yardtigress
    Yardtigress Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter on white bread(hate wheat) with Marshmallow fluff.
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Sliced grilled portobello mushrooms
    Garlic aioli
    Lettuce and sprouts
    on grilled French bread
  • carolebville
    carolebville Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Tuna Salad..... instead of mayo, use 2tblsp of tostito's creamy spinach dip .... top w a slice (or two) of swiss and fresh sliced tomator on grilled (or pressed) marble rye. Don't knock it till you try it~ :bigsmile:
  • omgdinosaurs
    Options
    Genoa salami with a bit of mozz cheese, some light mayo and dijon mustard on sourdough bread. I own a panini press and I'm kind of obsessed with it, so I make every sandwich toasted and it just adds a whole other dimension! Then I add raw onions and baby spinach for veg. Best sandwich ever! :]
  • carolebville
    carolebville Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Tuna Salad..... instead of mayo, use 2tblsp of tostito's creamy spinach dip .... top w a slice (or two) of swiss and fresh sliced tomator on grilled (or pressed) marble rye. Don't knock it till you try it~ :bigsmile:

Forgot to add in the grated carrot and roasted sunflower seeds. Delish~~~~
  • TrinaCanDoThis
    Options
    Garlic aioli
    Lettuce and sprouts
    on grilled French bread
    Yum!
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I like eggs, bacon and cheese with lettuce, red onions and peppers..
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Garlic aioli
    Lettuce and sprouts
    on grilled French bread
    Yum!

garlic aioli is SO good!
    Love this idea :D
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Turkey, Black forrest ham, cucumbers and honey mustard on wheat bread, or a BLT with my sweet garden tomatoes
  • CarolineRose16
    CarolineRose16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken, tomato, Mozzarella, and a small amount of spicy brown mustard on homemade Italian bread. But I pretty much like any sandwich. I'm a carboholic. So I love anything with bread. LOL.
    My mouth is watering reading all these sandwiches y'all are describing. They all sound A....ma....zing!
  • timaeus_drache
    timaeus_drache Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    This is the tastiest sandwich, and one of the tastiest foods period, I have ever eaten:

Basil
    Brie
    Bacon
    Blue Cheese

Has to be on a panini.
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Bacon peanut butter sandwiches used to be a favorite of mine xD
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese OR Brie and Cranberry.
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    blazing buffalo chicken breast with spicy hummus on whole wheat bread
  • happyceliza
    happyceliza Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms, spianch, chicken, red bell pepper, mozarella, alfredo sauce on french bread. (my knock off of the Lean Cuisine Panini)

Turkey, sprouts, tomato, avocado in a wrap with cream cheese spread (lemon juice, fresh basil, garlic, salt, pepper and nuefchatel)
  • Danam48
    Danam48 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Lately I have been obsessed with this sandwich.. thin sliced turkey, turkey bacon, a fried egg and sliced avocado. My old school self would have said Bologna with mayo for sure. :smile: