Horror movie fan

Options
13»

Replies

• grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I love horror!

I'm more into the Asian and European horror films now, they know how to make a film creep you the hell out.

American horror is getting to cliche and same-y and really not scary at all though some of the classics are some of the best films ever!

Zombie films hold a special place in my heart. The only thing I have nightmares about, partly because of my irrational fear but also because I think it would be the most horrible way to die!
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Big Fan -- not many good recent one tho-- any recommends?
  • pen_thief
    pen_thief Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Oh man, those kinds of movies are small potatoes to me :P

I love stuff like Ju-On (the first two were the best), The Ring, Tale of Two Sisters, Insidious, The Innkeepers, The Shining, etc.

Can't wait until October because I love sitting in my living room with a few candles burning and watching scary movies. If I get too scared I grab one of my black cats -- whichever is nearest -- and cuddle them.

My Netflix queue is actually 80% horror movies, lol. I can't watch them when my mom's around though, because she ruins the whole thing by yelling at the TV, sitting on the edge of the couch and just generally forgetting it's just a movie :D

EDIT: I thought of some more: Martyrs, High Tension, Shaun of the Dead, Let the Right One In, etc.
  • pen_thief
    pen_thief Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    (Referring to poster who watched "Devil" )

That movie had quite an interesting conclusion :)