WALKING DEAD

Options
124»

Replies

• CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    There is much, much, muccchhh more the to comics!

Other comics...
    I don't read superhero comics, I like a lot of the end of the world type comics.

Another fav of mine would be Y the last man - it's about all the males dying on earth except one. (Some want to kill him, some want to have kids with him to repopulate, ect, ect).

Saga is good too, it's rather new as well - so not as hard to catch up on.

The only kinda super hero one I like is called The Boys... It's very vulgar and it's about killing superheros - It's awesome.

You like the more gritty and underground titles. I only read the first issue of The Boys. The Crow is my favorite indy title. I hear a lot of good things about Y the last man.

I shall have to check out The Crow.
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Clearly Laurie can't go... She's going to give birth to a zombie baby. Remember they all carry the disease or whatever it is... Carl can go, he annoys me.
  • Ashleyr_85
    Options
    Love the show too....

walkingdead.jpg

Hilarious
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    UNTOLDSMILE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    There is much, much, muccchhh more the to comics!

Other comics...
    I don't read superhero comics, I like a lot of the end of the world type comics.

Another fav of mine would be Y the last man - it's about all the males dying on earth except one. (Some want to kill him, some want to have kids with him to repopulate, ect, ect).

Saga is good too, it's rather new as well - so not as hard to catch up on.

The only kinda super hero one I like is called The Boys... It's very vulgar and it's about killing superheros - It's awesome.

You like the more gritty and underground titles. I only read the first issue of The Boys. The Crow is my favorite indy title. I hear a lot of good things about Y the last man.

I shall have to check out The Crow.

You should check it out. Look for an original version of the novel. They recently released a anniversary edition and I hear it's missing somethings.
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    UNTOLDSMILE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Clearly Laurie can't go... She's going to give birth to a zombie baby. Remember they all carry the disease or whatever it is... Carl can go, he annoys me.

Zombie babies are terrifying.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    The following post may contain spoilers!

Around issue 90 the comic started getting pretty boring to me (no zombies, just dialogue and feelings—bleh) so I've not even gotten entirely caught up with where Walking Dead is at currently.

The deviations the TV series takes make me worry that huge plot points will go by the wayside (like when Dale was bitten by the zombies but survived, then wandered off to die in the woods, was abducted by that group who put him under, removed his leg and then ate it ... and then realized they had eaten infected flesh. YEAH, that would have been cool, huh? Now he's just dead). Also cutting Tyrese would be a huge mistake, and if they're introducing Michonne (which they are) then there goes half of her characterization ... sigh.