NSV today :)

Options
2»

Replies

• melcpia
    melcpia Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Well done! I share your joy today as I got my own new jeans! We can squeal in delight together!
  • Diamond_angel20
    Options
    heeeeeeeey :D today my NSV was that i ordered begies instead of french fries at my favourite restaurant .. !!
  • DangerJim71
    DangerJim71 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    That is really great, Kim. I wore a 36" waist pair of pants the other day for the first time in probably 7 years and I felt so good. With the few clothes I have that actually fit me, I have started tucking in my shirts which is something I used to avoid.

It is these victories that make us get up at 5am to run even when we really don't feel like it.
  • ChampsMom1205
    ChampsMom1205 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Whoot, Whoot!!! Congrats
  • zmzmzm19
    zmzmzm19 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV!!! Congrats to you!! It IS a great feeling walking into the "regular" size clothes departments, isn't it????
    Cheers to you!! :drinker:
  • janak2004
    janak2004 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! There is nothing better than shopping in your own closet, or buying clothes off the rack! I can't wait until I can start shopping in the misses section again! You have really inspired me today :)
  • cserg
    cserg Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I dream of off the shelf! I try to make my husband understand how important that goal is. Thanks for sharing so I can tell him I'm not the only one "ridiculously excited" about that!
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    yay for you and all your hard work :)
  • time2shine29
    time2shine29 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thats a great feeling. Congrats!!
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Aww! thats fantastic! congratts :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!