Realise I need Help & Friends Uk and elsewhere

Options
52fifi
52fifi Posts: 12 Member
Know I cant do the Weight loss/Deit alone now need some freinds to ear bend love to hear your stories to. anyone up for it.

Im based in the South West of England.

:smile:

Replies

• redsteve65
    redsteve65 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP & good luck on your journey. I used MFP to lose a couple of stone and am more than happy to provide support. Feel free to add me.
  • conwc002
    conwc002 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me :-)
  • kendunn579
    kendunn579 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hi, I live in Somerset, been using MFP for almost 6 weeks and have lost over a stone! Hit the wall this week with a stubborn slight regain in weight (due to 3 birthday celebrations in 2 weeks) so could do with support to keep going.

Feel free to add me.
  • Padraig62
    Options
    From Midlands.
    I have tried to lose some weight many times before with moderate success but have always tended to put it back on again. I want to lose it again but keep it off this time.
    Please feel free to add me if you wish to :smile:
    Padraig
  • stufielding
    stufielding Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    From Midlands also......add away :)
  • alfie1313
    alfie1313 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey there :-)))

Im based in the West Midlands (Telford) so if i can be of any use or support please feel free to add me :-)))

Lynn x
  • Jeshkah_Grace
    Options
    Hey I'm from Manchester, anyone feel free to add :)
  • marcoscu
    marcoscu Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am from Lancashire, feel free to add me if you wish :)
  • barfleurjo
    Options
    Hello there, I'm currently living in London but originally from Cornwall. Just starting another MyFitnessPal journey, very happy to chat and share encouragement.
  • adorable_aly
    adorable_aly Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    From the east midlands, well up for some weight loss buddies :)
  • likemeinvisible
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 99% of my food comes from Tesco:)
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm in Bristol right now, I've lost 40lbs and am using MFP to lose a little more and tone up :-)
  • PrettyMindy14
    PrettyMindy14 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm in San Diego, CA - Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • HogSandwich
    HogSandwich Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Not English, but I'm half-Welsh...? Anyhow, do feel free to add me, and make merciless fun of My People.
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Six lbs down since June? You are doing great. It is tougher after 40, isn't it? But it's not impossible, you are proving that.
    I'm a long way from the UK (small town in Mississippi, USA) but DH and I hope to visit someday in the near future. I've lost over 26 lbs in the last year and 1/2. Did that while on Weight Watchers and doing workout dvds. Someone on the WW message boards mentioned this website and I really like it. Great way to meet friends as well as get healthy. Add me as a Friend if you would like to. We can support each other.:smile:
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    Options
    MindyLou,
    You are amazing! Congrat's on you loss!
    Ann
  • ClarkeEJ
    ClarkeEJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I am in South Wales. Started at the beginning of January and have lost 47lb.
  • tr33p1g
    tr33p1g Posts: 85
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 99% of my food comes from Tesco:)

Same here, lol
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm way off in Michigan...about 3 hours away from London......(Ontario....that is!) lol
  • BackinShape001
    Options
    add me