Realise I need Help & Friends Uk and elsewhere

Options
2»

Replies

• GuineaMother
    GuineaMother Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    In London but originally from Devon, feel free to add me anyone- I only have three friends :blushing:
  • CraftyPayne
    Options
    Hi ya , I also live in the southwest in Devon . Feel free to add me :O)
  • joncowling
    Options
    I'm from Leicester, and have lost over eight stone so far. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Treacle35
    Options
    Hi, just starting today..am from NW London, feel free to add me :-)
  • cjsmommy7
    cjsmommy7 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi Ive been on here about a month now and log everyday from West Midlands area into Martial Arts and running to keep fit feel free to add me :)
  • siren1974
    Options
    East Midlands here and near the end of my journey. Feel free to add me x
  • Adforperu
    Adforperu Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Sheffielder here - feel free to add :)
  • ladypenelopemk2
    Options
    Hi there

I too am a classic yoyo dieter! been on mfp for months now and i can honestly say its helped me no end. feel free to add me. im from yorkshire and always have an ear available to bend! good luck and i hope the site works for you too :-D
  • cjsmommy7
    cjsmommy7 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi there

I too am a classic yoyo dieter! been on mfp for months now and i can honestly say its helped me no end. feel free to add me. im from yorkshire and always have an ear available to bend! good luck and i hope the site works for you too :-D
    ^^ great friend great motivator ^^:smile:
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hiya, im from Wiltshire. Im 21 and mum to 2 boys (19 months and 7 weeks) iv lost 12lbs since having the youngest but want to get from 12st that I am now to 11st then decide on another goal. I used to be 9st 11lbs and this is my long term goal But Im making mini 1st at a time goals for now.
    I went form 12st 12lbs to 10st 8lbs then got pregnant with the youngest so know I can get there again. I was so close to my goal then but my little boy was worth it :) Im a pear shape and my hips never get below 36inches, there 38 right now and waist is 32inches. At my lowest my waist ws 27inches which is unthinkable now! Hopefully Il be able to get there again. Im having knee issues, my family have bad joints and for 5 weeks now I cant bend or kneel down without terrible pain. So exercise is out other then walking!
    Anyone is free to add me as I love having more UK support x
  • elise1085
    elise1085 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm from edinburgh and would be happy for you to add me as a friend
  • Rochelle_Burroughs
    Options
    Hi All,

I am back on MFP again as I am getting married in June and need to fit into my dress!

All support needed and welcomed! :-)
  • myssetareh
    Options
    feel free to add me..mfp is awesome such good way of seeing how much you're eating and I feel it has helped me with weight loss really helps motivate you:)
  • _cheryl_
    _cheryl_ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    From Yorkshire in Lancashire :)
    doing all that is Jillian Micaels lol
    Just done 30 day shred, now doing ripped in 30
  • sdreed25
    sdreed25 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Somerset here, just sent you an Add Request,. Anyone else feel free to add me too
  • AndyStanford
    AndyStanford Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi, anyone feel free to add me.

Grown in Essex, matured in Bristol, savoured in Yorkshire.

I've shed around a stone and a half from my heaviest in July, half of it since joining MFP in november.
  • robynj88
    robynj88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm from Bristol so feel free to add me too!
  • sgarrard01
    sgarrard01 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hi! Kingston upon Thames (London/Surrey) here! Feel free to add me... i've just reached the end of my loss, and now moving onward and upward... all in lost around 90lbs (both on/off MFP)

Simon x
  • ElliieMental
    Options
    Know I cant do the Weight loss/Deit alone now need some freinds to ear bend love to hear your stories to. anyone up for it.

Im based in the South West of England.

:smile:

I'm in Cornwall :D add me if you like!