Have you had any chocolate lately? :)

Options

Replies

• sumiko1978
    sumiko1978 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Chex chocolate chunk bars are to die for. Yum! And only 120 calories a bar! It's a nice treat
  • Hayesgang
    Hayesgang Posts: 624
    Options
    I eat Peanut M&M's every day and Wednesday night I had a chocolate, brownie sundae!!
  • Skych123
    Skych123 Posts: 96
    Options
    My gym has those tiny tootsie rolls at the door - i grab one on the way in and one when i leave - i consider it my positive reinforcement to keep going to the gym :laugh:
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Lindt 85% cocoa chocolate often but never more than once a day! 2 or 3 squares and it's good for you!
  • SorchaRavenlock
    SorchaRavenlock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I had some less then an hour ago. Just fit it into your allowance ;)
    I don't like dark chocolate at all, so I get the kiddie sized chocolate instead because that's enough to give me a taste and still low in calories.Once a week I allow myself a larger bar.
    I don't see any need to cut out treats, I'll be doing this for a long time and depriving myself will only cause me to give up.
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Oh I eat it everyday!! :) Moderation is the key! :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    When I started this diet I decided to have some chocolate or something I liked once a week, but I don't know if that's a good idea. If you want to lose weight you shouldn't have chocolate right? It's like a zillion calories. I heard you can have it if it fits into the calorie count...

Monday is chocolate day. What do you think?

I eat it every day. I keep Green & Black's 85% cocoa dark chocolate (and I am not a dark chocolate fan, but this stuff is AWESOME) in the house and eat 6 squares every day. It's rich, so I don't need more. And it's dark chocolate, so antioxidants, it has 20% of my iron (I'm vegetarian, so that's important), 3 grams of fiber, is very low sugar and only 130 or 140 calories.

And it's an appetite suppressant, so it's filling, too!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I have two to three small squares of Cadbury's Dairy Milk EVERY night mmm...I look forward to that little treat and I make sure I keep enough cals to cover it :-D
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Nope. I can't remember the last time that I had chocolate; it is something that I don't crave (never did) or care much for it.

I know I am weird:ohwell:
  • mamamay43
    mamamay43 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to stay away from it because it's a serious vice for me. I tried to talk my daughter into making homemade hot fudge sauce last night and she refused. The nerve! What kind of kid am I raising?! (JK) I'm actually glad she refused. I talked to my mom today about how bad the craving was getting, and she gave me a bag of Hershey's Bliss Dark Chocolate squares. YUM! I've had one today (and I'll try to keep it that way) and I'm pleased to report that the craving is fully satisfied and I feel no desire for more. Eat the chocolate!
  • AnisaMG
    AnisaMG Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    If I feel like eating chocolate I have a square or 2 of Lindt 90%... and I never feel guilty about it :drinker:
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't ban foods, it will just lead to move cravings.

I have a bag of malteasers every day, and I work it into my calorie allowance.
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate almost every day.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate regularly. I had a Skinny Cow candy bar yesterday. Only 110 calories, so it's easy to fit in. I'm at 1800 net calories.
  • ruurik
    ruurik Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Not for about 3 months and not missing it either which is new for me! :)
  • EllaNovella
    Options

Wow well done! That sounds impossible but yeah well done!
  • Minoesh
    Minoesh Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    This stuff is amazing!

https://www.rawchocpie.co.uk/

I tend to buy the chunks (20g) because its pretty hard not to eat a whole bar (60g) once you open it but the bars are better value... I experimented with the ingredients and I think 20g is about 120 calories: and completely satisfies my chocolate craving.

This is as good/better for you than dark chocolate and I think it tastes better too. you do need a little self discipline though :)

Wow, thank you so much for this - I didn't know they exist, I have just placed my first order and can't wait to get my package!! :happy:
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options

Thanks!

No problem! Chocolate is one of the miracles of the culinary world...to not eat it would be so wrong. LoL
  • ruurik
    ruurik Posts: 143 Member
    Options

Thanks. It felt that way 4 months ago lol. A lot of people eat choco here and lose weight easily so whatever works for ya :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Thanks. It felt that way 4 months ago lol. A lot of people eat choco here and lose weight easily so whatever works for ya :)

I could live without chocolate, specifically. But I have a sweet tooth and the Green & Black's makes a nice dessert when I crave something sweet after a meal, and it's healthier than a slice of cake!