Ladies...what is your FAV jeans brand?

Options
skinnygurl02
skinnygurl02 Posts: 176 Member
Hey Ladies,

I have lost a total of 59 pounds and am FINALLY getting close to being in my healthy BMI weight again. I have thought about what I really want when I reach goal and that's a new pair of jeans. NEW jeans.... so excited and am wondering what are your favorite brands? I like them low rise (but not too low) and boot cut... so sick of my stretchy levi's...

BTW: What are Silver jeans? I have just recently heard of the brand...

Replies

• MizzTatiana
    MizzTatiana Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

I have lost a total of 59 pounds and am FINALLY getting close to being in my healthy BMI weight again. I have thought about what I really want when I reach goal and that's a new pair of jeans. NEW jeans.... so excited and am wondering what are your favorite brands? I like them low rise (but not too low) and boot cut... so sick of my stretchy levi's...

BTW: What are Silver jeans? I have just recently heard of the brand...

First off, CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!! Last time I bought myself a pair of jeans was a very lonnnggg time ago... Not that I hadn't gone LOOKING for a pair... but there is nothing more that I dread more than shopping for a new pair of jeans... to start, I'm short. 5'1. RIGHT in that spot where petite is almost to short, but regular are to long... Then I've got a small waist with wide hips and a GREAT BIG BUBBLE *kitten*... I don't want anything to low rise because then my butt hangs out, but I love low rise look. Finding something in that range, is hard enough, but I'm picky! I bought a pair of jeans from Victoria Secret I loved. They weren't to low rise in the back, and they had the V shape rise in the front I thought was super sexy. They were slightly stretch and very comfy. Expensive though. And then I got a pair from Old Navy. Be prepared to be there awhile, TONS to try on. I still have my Baby Phat Jeans from when I was 18 that (amazingly) still fit great and look pretty good. (before Baby Phat went Walmart) And I have no clue what Silver Jeans are... But I HAVE heard awsome things about Not Your Mothers Jeans. Def something worth checking out!
  • skinnyfithealthyme
    Options
    Express jeans :)

and congrats!!
  • Superbritt2drescu
    Superbritt2drescu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Silver's from the buckle. They come in actually measurements... 26, 27, 28 like men's jeans. Its wonderful!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    American eagle & paige :)
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I don't that I have a favorite, but I love the Cache jeans I bought last year ( until I gained 15 lbs back and couldn't wear them anymore). I'm tall and curvy so generally I have issues with waist gapping but these don't. Plus they are the right length.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Faded Glory from Walmart. I'm a simple girl.
  • lisaishotpink
    Options
    Silver Jeans is the name of the brand. They are carried in The Buckle, Maurices, and Macy's that I know of. They are pricey (above $70 a pair) but they last forever and make your butt look great. LoL
  • teenieracer
    teenieracer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Years ago, I gave up jeans shopping because nothing fit. Until I went to a little cowgirl boutique in Montana and found Petrols.

Petrols are the best bootie jeans, stretchy boot cut with some bling on the back pockets. Love them - they're my reward for losing weight too.

Joe's Jeans are another brand that are super nice.
  • Raivynsblood
    Raivynsblood Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Faded Glory from Walmart. I'm a simple girl.

this.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I like Guess and Dish.
  • lilacsun
    lilacsun Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Gap. Just really think they are comfortable.
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    GAP & American Eagle and I've heard that Rockin Republic and Sevens are great, but pricy
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Hudson jeans with the flap pocket they are great if you have no butt
    if you are curvy levi's are a good choice if you need a higher waist
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: My Favorites are either Calvin Klein or Gloria Vanderbilt.

Until you find your own FAVs try shopping at the Second Hand Stores in "Nice" Neighborhoods.You will find LOTS of almost New Brand Name Jeans. Most of the time they are about the same price as new Wal-Mart Jeans but you can afford to try several different Brands to see which you like best.

:flowerforyou: BTW, New Jeans is a FABULOUS Reward for all the work you have done!!
  • skinnierjeans
    skinnierjeans Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weightloss!!
    I go to Forever 21 for cheap but pretty good quality, and if I want to splurge I buy buckle jeans or 7 for all mankind.
  • jessicalynn75
    jessicalynn75 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I love Silver jeans, Miss Me, and Kut. After years of Lane Bryant jeans, I am enjoying the name brands!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Calvin Klein jeans
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I have no brand loyalty. If the price is right and my butt looks good, that's all I care about.
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    My favorite are Levi's 505's or Miss Me Jeans
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I love Eddie Bauer's curvy jeans. Of all that I've tried on, they always fit me the best. I have full hips and big thighs compared to a relatively small waist and this makes it really hard for me to find a good fit. Other jeans might get the hip:waist ratio right, but then be a little tight in my thunder thighs.