Ladies...what is your FAV jeans brand?

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I have no brand loyalty. If the price is right and my butt looks good, that's all I care about.

I have to agree with this. I don't think I own more than one pair of any one brand anymore, although most of them were Lee before. Not on purpose, just ended up that way. :smile:
  • Icaw
    Icaw Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yoga Jeans!
    They're a Canadian brand and expensive. But I have never tried on a pair I didn't like (at any weight). You always tend to be a size smaller than your actual size too.
    I would highly recommend trying on a pair. They will sell themselves!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Yoga-Jeans/178994568802813
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I don't try to be a brand snob but my fav is silver since I have a small waist and a big butt and there are several that don't cut into my waist or give me plummers crack...but alas some of them still do.

I bought one pair a few years ago that had a really thin waist band and they were amazing and haven't been able to find them since...I bought 3 pairs of them but eventually wore them all out :P
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    i'm hippy with a small waist -( relatively)
    so Levis or gap curve

i originally boycotted Levis curve for not actually using curvy models in the advert but then i tried a pair on and for the first time i didn't need a belt!

have grown out of my gap curve. need some more but am waiting for winter but everyone used to complement me on them
  • julesboots
    julesboots Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Diesel, Paige, and SFAM (seven for all mankind).

I'm smaller waisted and bigger hipped. Low rise works best for me.
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    BID jeans which are also from the buckle. I have a big boogie and a smaller waist and these don't leave a gap in the back and I don't even need a belt! Love them! Ps....I go to a place called platos closet. Its a second hand store for a adults and its all name brand clothes! I got my last pair of BKE jeans for $19! Bonus! Good luck!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm English, and my jeans are from a shop called Oasis http://www.oasis-stores.com///fcp-product/3250166923 They're falling down now and I'm hoping to fit back into my old Levis. When I lose enough weight that I can do that, I'll treat myself to some Diesel jeans. I also have some CK cord trousers that I want to get back into. (US size 8)
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Options
    True Religion jeans are my fav...also love Rock & Republic, Levis, and Abercrombie
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I have brand loyalty because every pair I buy I LOVE. Easier that way. :)

I purchase Rock Revival jeans from the Buckle. They cost $140-160 which sucks but they ALWAYS look good and last for freaking ever. I save more money that way. And enjoy wearing them without any second thoughts about whether or not it looks okay. Plus it's kind of fun when you have a pair that can go as dress jeans or laid back.

It's the only item I drop big money on. Otherwise I'm happy with my cheap tops/shoes. The jeans pull it all together.

Good luck!
  • sneekspeete
    Options
    7 for all mankind (pricey but SO worth it) and American eagle
    O my. Almost 4 got Miss Me.and MEK? (From Buckle) man I could buy jeans all day long. Hoping to fit in the ones in my closet SOON!
  • kemmy45
    kemmy45 Posts: 59
    Options
    love,love, love, my miss me jeans.
  • kayfrog
    kayfrog Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I used to like American Eagle, but when we got an Aeropostle I never looked back. Their jeans fit me perfectly :D
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I am a Buckle girl, for the most part. I love my Rock Revival jeans the most, then my Miss Me jeans and Big Star jeans. I also love Joe's Jeans and I buy Silver's from Maurices (the Suki and Aiko cuts).
  • sensored44
    sensored44 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to getting to a stage where I do have a favourite jean... Right now, jeans is something to just cover my hiney. I have forgotten how to enjoy dressing to feel great.
  • heytherestephy
    heytherestephy Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I personally really like Wranglers, well.. actually basically any equestrian brands but Wranglers especially.
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

I have lost a total of 59 pounds and am FINALLY getting close to being in my healthy BMI weight again. I have thought about what I really want when I reach goal and that's a new pair of jeans. NEW jeans.... so excited and am wondering what are your favorite brands? I like them low rise (but not too low) and boot cut... so sick of my stretchy levi's...

BTW: What are Silver jeans? I have just recently heard of the brand...

apple bottom and seven for all man kind!! pricey but sooooo worth it!! also try doll house! i have expensive tastes tho so sorry in advance and congrats!!! you are awesome!!!!
  • c_porcayo
    Options
    Good for you & Congrats on your weightloss! I can't wait to buy my favorite jean brands again!!:happy:

My favorites are :blushing:
    Sevens
    Baby phat
    Hollister
    American Eagle
    Abrocrombie
  • jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Trucks and Vigoss. Alloy.com usually has killer clearances on jeans, so I like a LOT of dif't brands, but these are my fave 2 :smile:
  • lziebka
    lziebka Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like the lee curvy jeans. Sit slightly below the waist .
  • GaultJ
    GaultJ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love this post! I am just starting out on my weight loss journey. I had no idea there were so many kinds of jeans. So good to know everyone's thoughts.