Which "bad food" are you thankful you don't enjoy?

Options

Replies

• ksaltsman04
    ksaltsman04 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I hate Mayo, cheese & potato chips!
  • molly_grue
    molly_grue Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    alcohol, pop, juice, coffee
  • Sparkle3131
    Options
    Pop -- I'll drink it in occasion, but I'd rather just plain old water!
  • Klinger78
    Options
    Doughnuts! I don't like that fried taste to them.. tastes chalky to me. Good question! :wink:
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to say it's soda. Since I got diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, I have completely stopped drinking soda, and I've actually found a surprising alternative: Kool-Aid Burst in grape flavor! One full can of soda's got at least 35 carbs. One bottle of the grape burst has just NINE carbs! It's a sweet alternative!
  • MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Its not that I don't like chocolate but I don't crave it. if it is in front of me I will eat it but I usually don't feel the need to buy it!
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, sweet stuff, and anything greasy (pizza, french fries, battered stuff).

Ice cream is the exception to sweet stuff, but I only like the "plain" flavors (strawberry and so on), and I never crave it.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Mexican food. Technically, I don't hate it, I just never crave it. And sweet tea. *hands over Texan card*
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Definitely chocolate. I could go without for the rest of my live and never feel deprived.
  • ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I HATE glazed krispy kreme donuts!!
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    Fast food meats, pizza, hotdogs, store bought cookies, and store bought cake. The icing is disgusting. Oh, and I don't like icecream.

Ick yes, I cannot stand the icing on store bought cake. It it always bitter and leaves a nasty aftertaste!
  • mizkitty182
    mizkitty182 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Soda. :) It hurts to drink it and its usually too sweet for me. Takes me forever to finish a can of it. Bah
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Twinkies or any other snack cakes with filling.YUCK!
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Potato chips. Never cared much for them when I was a kid and even now. Pretzels on the other hand....my weakness. lol.
  • Maddalen101
    Maddalen101 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Buttercream icing. A cake iced with buttercream is a big thumbs down for me.
  • ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    And i HATE mayo.... just having it within 5 feet of me makes me want to vomit :sick:

I didnt think there was anyone on the planet tho who doesnt love bacon!?!?
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Sure, I know some of us hate broccoli, brussel sprouts or cabbage! But is there a "bad food" (i,e high calorie and/or fat and/or deep fried/processed) that many love but you don't care for?

For me, I don't care much for French fries. Coming from a self proclaimed fast food junkie, this is somewhat surprising, even to me! So instead of the fries, I used to get another burger... not exactly a better choice! Now I get a salad with my one burger :)

Chocolate!
    Frosting
    Batter Fried Anything
  • seed_of_wonder
    seed_of_wonder Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    i absolutely hate anything that is fried, covered in sugary goo (like our americanized chinese food), and anything greasy or buttery
  • mizkitty182
    mizkitty182 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    yeah I totally hate Twinkies too. :P
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    chocolate... not really a big fan