Which "bad food" are you thankful you don't enjoy?

Replies

• Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    I pretty much wont eat mayonnaise on or in anything except on my sandwiches. I like a little bit on my sandwiches. Im weird like that. I wish I liked mustard but thats nasty to me too.
  • skinnierjeans
    skinnierjeans Posts: 21 Member
    Butter, cottage cheese, maple syrup, energy drinks, egg nog, and not to mention meats of any kind
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Taco Bell
    Pie
  • Taco Bell
    Pie

ahh, taco bell is another weakness of mine. you'd think after working there for 6 months i'd be sick of the food...haha.
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    lol@ the people saying cheese. Cheese is not a "bad" or bad food. It falls under the healthy category.

Just saying.
    The "healthy" saturated fat!
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Regular or diet soda. Just not into it. Might have a Pepsi occasionally as a treat, but it's like dessert to me.
  • EvaStrange
    EvaStrange Posts: 59 Member
    If I ate dairy products (and anything containing dairy, like most cookies and crisps) on top of everything else, I'd weigh a thousand pounds!
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Cheesecake. It seriously makes me gag! I've hated it since I was a little kid lol. I also can't stand soda.
  • sisterofseven
    sisterofseven Posts: 82 Member
    Fresh cream is a no go for me - yuk!
  • divinenanny
    divinenanny Posts: 90 Member
    Alcohol
    Cakes-pies, anything like that
    Sweets
    Cookies
    Non-diet soda
    Cigarettes (not a food, but at least not something I have to quit to get healthy)
  • KALMdown
    KALMdown Posts: 211 Member
    Pie.
  • marthas3110
    marthas3110 Posts: 21 Member
    Never really been very bothered about carbonated sugary drinks like Coke... I suppose what Americans would call soda? I hate the way they cake your teeth in sugar and leave me gassy ;)
  • Marquism123
    Marquism123 Posts: 152 Member
    Mayo and cheese! Hate both
  • clarechieri
    clarechieri Posts: 60 Member
    Chocolate cake, burgers, custard and Bacon. Oh and I can't say I hate it as I've never tried it but I'm glad I've never tried donner kebab. I also don't like fizzy drinks
  • GaryRussell123456
    GaryRussell123456 Posts: 87 Member
    Fresh cream. Prefer the synthetic stuff that is probably even worse for you!
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Don't like much fast food (burgers, pies, pizza etc), not big on crisps/chips unless they are the Veg ones, mmm.

Can happily leave most shop bought cake & biscuits too.
  • Carrot cake, fudge, malva pudding, koeksisters, milk (not bad but too much of it is fattening)
  • Chocolate and Macdonalds. Now pizza is an entirely different story.....
  • Beer
    Full calorie Coke (vomit omg) I used to drink it more than water and now I want to spit it out! Most soft drinks make me do that, if I'm going to have one it has to be diet or something of the like
    Whipped Cream
  • Any fast food, fizzy drinks (soda) apart from carbonated water :) Takeaways, doughnuts (bleurgh), nutella, and icing (especially icing with marzipan)

Anything else........... I have no stop button!