Which "bad food" are you thankful you don't enjoy?

Options

Replies

• EmilyTwist1
    EmilyTwist1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I don't like candy, though there are some exceptions for chocolate. I also don't like ice cream, and most of the time I don't care for cookies or cakes or other sweets.
  • deagh93
    deagh93 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Krispy Kreme Donuts. It's like eating straight fat.

And on that note, I've always found the fat on meat disgusting. My mom used to make these fatty T-Bone steaks, and I would trim off all the fat on mine and give it to her, and she would happily eat it. But she was thin and I was...not. So go figure.

And fast food french fries. They're all salty and gross. You give me home fries and I'm all over those, but I'll pass on fast food fries.
  • MiChaChelle
    MiChaChelle Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    peanut butter :laugh:
  • paperducks
    Options
    I have several: Oreos, Donuts, Nutella (yuck!), Cheesecake, and Potato Chips (Crisps).
  • heartofviolet
    heartofviolet Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Americanized Chinese food.

Also, storebought cakes where the frosting is made with some sort of animal fat. Can't remember what it's called exactly... anyway, it's gross.
  • readingrecovery1
    Options
    I agree.:laugh: There aren't many foods that I don't like. I even like broccoli. LIVER !!!!! :mad: That's the only food that I really can't get down.
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Pringles.
    Those shi**y microwavable burgers.
  • brooke432
    Options
    Ice cream, anything made by hostess or little debbie, cake, frosting, gummy/fake fruit candy, and anything with a filling (except if it's a carmel filling)...
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Mayonnaise :sick:
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian, so burgers are out for me! I also am thankful I don't really enjoy chocolate bars like Crunch, Reeses, etc...Besides Halloween. I always eat my Halloween candy from parties (and I still Trick or Treat. Don't judge!) . It's against my rules of life not to.
  • gingersnapx00
    Options
    I hate donuts! Everyone in my family eats them but me. Fried bread isn't appetizing to me. But then again....if I do eat one, I taste it for days due to the whole heart burn thing. Gross!
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Sure, I know some of us hate broccoli, brussel sprouts or cabbage! But is there a "bad food" (i,e high calorie and/or fat and/or deep fried/processed) that many love but you don't care for?

For me, I don't care much for French fries. Coming from a self proclaimed fast food junkie, this is somewhat surprising, even to me! So instead of the fries, I used to get another burger... not exactly a better choice! Now I get a salad with my one burger :)

Same here. I do not like french fries, tater tots, hash browns/home fries. I have eaten them but it's something I could care less about along with popcorn, fast food in general, chips, pretzels etc. etc. Any Chef Boyardee crap, Box Pizzas....I do have a weekness for sandwichs (lunch meat) NO MAYO ick! & I do have a sweet tooth though but I don't go overboard on the sweets too often..
  • mcdomi
    mcdomi Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wings - Fries - or Chocolate.

But I could eat Indian or Mexican food all week long!!
  • AnitaVolpato
    AnitaVolpato Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Wings - Fries - or Chocolate.

But I could eat Indian or Mexican food all week long!!

Indian Food is MY FAVORITE!!!
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I don't drink alcohol -- and this is a HUGE saving grace when it comes to calorie consumption :). I also don't like chicken wings, which saves me from a lot of outings ;).
  • mizzlizza
    Options
    Ice cream!
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I don't really hate much bad food. It's more like.. I'd rather eat other things than reach for them. Like hotdogs or chicken nuggets.
    Thankfully I don't crave much bad food anyways. And if I do, I work it into my daily calories instead of bingeing.
  • wiltl
    wiltl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    sweet tea...i dont understand how anyone that is not a kid can like that stuff.

3 pages in to the comments, and here is the first one I totally agree with! I love me some sugar and tea separately, but could not handle sweet tea.

Otherwise, this thread is making me hungry...:huh:
  • cyanidecatharsis
    Options
    Cheese & booze
  • goodeater24
    goodeater24 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    marshmallows