Fat girls and facebook?

Options

Replies

• Ashleyr_85
    Options
    I would have left a comment, "What's up with all these STUPID guys posting pictures like they're not retarded or something? Whether its a head shot or whole body shot, you're still Stupid and shouldn't post your pictures on Facebook"

Do it lol no don't go down to their level of stupidity.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I would have left a comment, "What's up with all these STUPID guys posting pictures like they're not retarded or something? Whether its a head shot or whole body shot, you're still Stupid and shouldn't post your pictures on Facebook"

you just earned hero status in my book
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    So this guy I went to highschool with just said on his status "What's up with all these fat girls posting pictures like they're not fat or something? Whether its a head shot or whole body shot, you're still fat and shouldn't post your pictures!!"

REALLY? So now fat people can't share a photo that they're happy about? I know that we should all do what it takes to become healthy...but I feel like it's just so sad that people are this hateful. Just because someone is fat doesn't mean they aren't pretty/handsome. Even if someone isn't attractive to YOU doesn't mean they aren't to someone.

I guess this is just a rant. I believe in uplifting people, not tearing them down. I can't understand how someone can be so ruthless towards others just because of the way they look.

Either he is an immature punk or he's become a Facebook FAIL troll.
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options

I was typing the same thing when you posted this! :laugh:
  • amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    That guys a douche !!!!!!!!!! screw him!!!!!!!!
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options

Hahahaha, that's what I wish I could post on my cousin's page. He's your typical college-aged guy and the last week he's been posting pictures of himself in bars wearing a dress. Though admittedly that's preferable to when his girlfriend got his phone and posted stuff like "I like c*ck". Knowing he has his parents friended.
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options

Do it lol no don't go down to their level of stupidity.

LOL agreed. Talking down to their level, they'll kick your *kitten* with experience! Just ignore and move on, knowing that you've got people who aren't judgmental jerks.
  • daking639
    daking639 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Well he is an a-hole. I see a lot of beautiful women on MFP.
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options
    And this is why people have such problematic self esteem issues, and why high school life if torture to some.
    I used to get remarks like that from people, I only now realized that I have to cut these people out of my life.
    It's really sad how much meaningless hate some people can have, I mean hating someone for being over weight?!
    C'mon, they maybe fat now but they can always lose the weight, but these heartless people will always be *kitten* holes.
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Reminds me of when I posted pictures from my 21st birthday. I had a near full body picture (I believe it stopped around my knees) of me in a pin-up dress posing in front of some wall decoration in the restaurant. At that time I had my settings set to "friend of friends" meaning those people could see my photos and wall. One friend of one of mine decided to comment on how fat I am and how it should be illegal for "people like you" to wear what I'd been wearing because it was revolting. I told him off, blocked him, then changed my settings.

It's the curse of the internet. Suddenly everyone has a bigger mouth and opinions that are fact and must be told to absolutely everyone no matter what. The fact that Facebook allows you to be so much more "out there" with yourself incites even more drama. Hell I've lost friends on FB just because I have a mental illness and sometimes take to expressing my bad moments in too-frequent spurts. It's just face-value drama.

Those are such ugly words to say to someone... I hope that they didn't get to you too badly, but how could they not? I'm pretty confident, but things like that still hurt. When I would get made fun of for being ugly my mom would always remind me "Beauty is skin deep, but ugly goes all the way to the bone" I think it's true in reverse too. Someone can be so "ugly" on the outside and "beautiful" on the inside....and so gorgeous on the outside and sooo ugly on the inside.
  • PurpleEpiphany
    Options
    Your post reminded me of this:

I love, love, LOVE what she says.

http://www.dressaday.com/2006/10/20/you-dont-have-to-be-pretty/
  • mamo1014
    mamo1014 Posts: 129 Member
    Options

I totally agree. It makes me laugh that these fools that want the perfect woman with the perfect body are dog ugly and have the personality to match...if you want to call what they have personality. LOL
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options

I totally agree. It makes me laugh that these fools that want the perfect woman with the perfect body are dog ugly and have the personality to match...if you want to call what they have personality. LOL

He's no sex god, that's for certain. lol But I'd never tell him to not post photos just because I find him unattractive. lol. I guess some people either A) Feel too highly of themselves or B) Are just really down and want to drag others down with them.
  • di2losew8
    di2losew8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Please promise me he hasn't procreated......

BAHAHAHAHA I know right!?!
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Reminds me of when I posted pictures from my 21st birthday. I had a near full body picture (I believe it stopped around my knees) of me in a pin-up dress posing in front of some wall decoration in the restaurant. At that time I had my settings set to "friend of friends" meaning those people could see my photos and wall. One friend of one of mine decided to comment on how fat I am and how it should be illegal for "people like you" to wear what I'd been wearing because it was revolting. I told him off, blocked him, then changed my settings.

It's the curse of the internet. Suddenly everyone has a bigger mouth and opinions that are fact and must be told to absolutely everyone no matter what. The fact that Facebook allows you to be so much more "out there" with yourself incites even more drama. Hell I've lost friends on FB just because I have a mental illness and sometimes take to expressing my bad moments in too-frequent spurts. It's just face-value drama.

Those are such ugly words to say to someone... I hope that they didn't get to you too badly, but how could they not? I'm pretty confident, but things like that still hurt. When I would get made fun of for being ugly my mom would always remind me "Beauty is skin deep, but ugly goes all the way to the bone" I think it's true in reverse too. Someone can be so "ugly" on the outside and "beautiful" on the inside....and so gorgeous on the outside and sooo ugly on the inside.

It bothered me a little, but it angered me more than hurt me. I was angry that a complete stranger thought that just because he had the ability to, he decided to be rude as though it was perfectly acceptable. I was self-conscious enough in that dress, his comment didn't help my wondering if I actually looked alright but in the end it didn't matter what he thought just like it didn't matter what the people sitting at the next table the night I wore it thought.

And yes, an ugly soul can always mar the outside beauty of a person.
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options

Lol ^^this.... I don't hold my tounge on FB . If u post something ignorant expect me to be blunt about my own opinion of your stupidity
  • gooellie
    gooellie Posts: 39
    Options
    Aww people are so insensitive oh really like we make the choice to be fat! uhh no!!! but hey you are here to fix that! this is a reason i don't facebook! or any social network only this one! people are so lame! and they have to put others down to make themselves feel better! everyone is beautiful!
  • paul7799
    paul7799 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    That is one of many reasons I don't mess with Facebook. I don't want every jerk I went to High school with tracking me down and saying, "Bro, how are you?"
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    WOW. Comment on all of his pictures he posts and insult him in every one. Find something different to insult him about each time. lol Tag him in a picture of a bag of douche :) LOL Facebook can be so much FUN when people piss you off :) What a dumbass.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

People are d!cks!