Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Oh yea? But can he do this?

Sdbyn.gif

Best answer ever!!!
  • phynyxfyre
    phynyxfyre Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Lol. Several responses made my night. Not everyone who is fat has a fat face, either. Betcha can't tell I am... for now. :)
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    wow, that's dumb... my best friend is like 300 lbs and she's GORGEOUS. Who cares about fat? Jesus, people just need to bring others down because they're miserable in their own lives.
  • AmyFett
    Options
    I was at a loss for words when I read it. I felt even more disgusted that so many people agreed. I would never encourage anyone to be obese, but I would encourage them to LOVE themselves no matter how they looked. That's the first step to bettering yourself..

yes, I agree 100%!! Once I've accepted myself, and got some confidence back by not caring what people think, I'm in better moods and the weight's coming off. I would never wish being so fat on other people though, it really does suck. People just need to stop looking at the negatives all the damn time and start thinking positively.
  • thebalanceline
    thebalanceline Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Your post reminded me of this:

I love, love, LOVE what she says.

http://www.dressaday.com/2006/10/20/you-dont-have-to-be-pretty/

That's a cool post! Thanks for sharing.
  • AmyFett
    Options
    That is one of many reasons I don't mess with Facebook. I don't want every jerk I went to High school with tracking me down and saying, "Bro, how are you?"

lol this made me laugh, I had a bunch of people from high school on my old FB account, like literally everyone i graduated with. I've since deleted that one and made a new one. I can't stand fake people and that's all most of them are.
  • CRYSDAV
    CRYSDAV Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    People suck!
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Reminds me of when I posted pictures from my 21st birthday. I had a near full body picture (I believe it stopped around my knees) of me in a pin-up dress posing in front of some wall decoration in the restaurant. At that time I had my settings set to "friend of friends" meaning those people could see my photos and wall. One friend of one of mine decided to comment on how fat I am and how it should be illegal for "people like you" to wear what I'd been wearing because it was revolting. I told him off, blocked him, then changed my settings.

It's the curse of the internet. Suddenly everyone has a bigger mouth and opinions that are fact and must be told to absolutely everyone no matter what. The fact that Facebook allows you to be so much more "out there" with yourself incites even more drama. Hell I've lost friends on FB just because I have a mental illness and sometimes take to expressing my bad moments in too-frequent spurts. It's just face-value drama.

Those are such ugly words to say to someone... I hope that they didn't get to you too badly, but how could they not? I'm pretty confident, but things like that still hurt. When I would get made fun of for being ugly my mom would always remind me "Beauty is skin deep, but ugly goes all the way to the bone" I think it's true in reverse too. Someone can be so "ugly" on the outside and "beautiful" on the inside....and so gorgeous on the outside and sooo ugly on the inside.

The biggest thing, in my opinion when you have some troll like this trying to bring you down, is to smile and laugh it off, even if on the inside it kills you. By taking public offense to it, you give them power to continue doing what they do. At some point, they will hopefully realize just how insignificant they truly are and that by trying to bring others down so they can make themselves feel good, they only lose in the end. Karma is a real MF'er, trust me. I've seen it in action. As others have said... block em and move on. I've realized just how easy it is to wash the insignificant people from my life and never look back.
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Overweight people are at a disadvantage because our biggest "weakness" is completely visible to others. For some reason, that makes people feel they have the right to comment or ridicule... but really, everyone has a weakness (or 2, or 3!), we just can't always see it in a photo. I think because of our own experiences, we wouldn't dream of pointing out their flaws to be purposefully hurtful.
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    so hes an as$hole un freind him and move on

bam! right there. that's the answer in a nutshell.

there will always be haters to fuel the fire. so burn baby burn.
  • thecrass
    thecrass Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Block and remove all comments on your posts, folk love to Troll now its so sad.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    He sounds like an idiot & VERY immature! Seriously!!!! I suggest you delete and block him right now. He's just wasted space that doesn't have nothing to say and has low thoughts about himself that he needs to put down other people.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, I just discovered the douche begone button
    Also apparently know as the ignore user
    go me

on here to "educate" people. Now that's funny, I don't care who ya are.
  • AddictedtoAerosmith
    AddictedtoAerosmith Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Nikkibebe08
    Options
    Delete him! And if any of the *kitten* commented in agreement with him are your fb friends delete them too! UGH...what an infuriatingly douche baggy comment!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    lol
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Post HIS pic on the 'I hate *kitten*' page

End of problem :devil:
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Post HIS pic on the 'I hate *kitten*' page

End of problem :devil:

Carp, I didn't know about that page, I better check to see if I'm on it.
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    blocked .... sorted

'zactly
  • KALMdown
    KALMdown Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I would have left a comment, "What's up with all these STUPID guys posting pictures like they're not retarded or something? Whether its a head shot or whole body shot, you're still Stupid and shouldn't post your pictures on Facebook"

^THIS.