30 squats is your pennance!

now I hate candy bars lol
  • c_porcayo
    Options
    Dear MFP I have sinned: I just ate 2 M&M cookies that were 160cal each
  • Skych123
    Skych123 Posts: 96
    Options
    i finally made those 80cal pumpkin cupcakes today and feel like i've sinned :embarassed: :laugh:
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I overate everything in my diary today...and I'll probably still drink a light beer and eat an ice cream sandwich before bed...

And I regret nada...

Main reason being that I had to eat a lot of nutritious food to get here today...

7BD90413-D5D6-4D07-B65C-DC80AA83C4B9-201-000000193354161F.jpg
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    When peanuts are present I snatch a small handful and don't record them :( *drops and does 10 pushups*
  • millsmom6
    Options
    I had a small mocha frappe from mcdonalds today.....that is my weakness. I used that as part of my lunch and had a half can of tuna to go with it. I plugged in my dinner and am still under calories by 7. I don't consider it cheating if I can exercise and make it up.
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I had a horrible day at work last week and the only think open on my way home was KFC so I grabbed a mashed potato bowl with chicken, gravy, cheese and corn. Horrible!!! I was wayyyyy over on my calories
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I had a slice of pizza for lunch and pancakes for breakfast with a Tbsp of chocolate chips.

(but I logged that *kitten* on a Saturday which hasn't happened in 5 months!)
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Rarely...
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Dear MFP:
    I just closed my food diary, however, I have not logged the five or six beer I am about to drink.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Oh...not like Ashley Madison kind of cheating.
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I ate a Twix bar today.
  • Mima79
    Mima79 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Dear MFP:
    I just closed my food diary, however, I have not logged the five or six beer I am about to drink.

lol
  • DietCuki
    DietCuki Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Not...yet. lol gimme a couple of weeks, I might throw something in there as a reward for doing so well? lol. lol.
  • wedge421
    wedge421 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Drinking some bourbon right now and not documenting it :(
  • restivesilence
    restivesilence Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Dear MFP:

Today was Tour de Fat and I drank 3 beers, had a bison burger and ate a slice of pizza. Gahhh!
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    When I am way too easily tempted to try something deliciously bad, I dip my finger in it and lick it very quickly. BUT I wash it down with water right after. Don't record it either.
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    I went over by 500-600 yesterday and today due to my compulsive eating. I eat too much damn bread, fruits, and cheese. :grumble: Not sure if I feel guilty, or not. :smokin:
  • brittbonshor
    brittbonshor Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i just ate a whole pizza... :/ and a can of coke. totally thinking about eating frozen yogurt before bed too..