• brittbonshor
    brittbonshor Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    somehow was still under goal..
  • mlashay
    mlashay Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Dear MFP-
    Today... I ate french fries...and not just any french fries...STEAK FRIES.
    First time in 2 months.
    Fries are my weakness...and pizza.

ahhhhh now I'm hungry.:explode:
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Dear MFP- I ate french fries, almost all week with dinner, because they fit into my cals/other things.

And today, well, yesterday now, I ate a chocolate chip and did not log it. Though that can only be like 5 calories xD
  • kateblue72
    kateblue72 Posts: 113
    Options
    Was soooo hot today, just had to have a small McFlurry ... did enjoy it though, and already have my bike out to ride tomorrow - lol!
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm laughing so hard right now.... for the shear reason you've all made me feel SOOOO much better!

Let's see 2 doughnuts earlier this week and I only logged one and these aren't your normal, every day, run of the mill doughnuts! These are "evolved" doughnuts; like malted milk chocolate cream filled, peaches and cream cake, banana split fritter....
    Oh, SOOOOOOOO yummy <3<3
  • mlashay
    Options
    I'm laughing so hard right now.... for the shear reason you've all made me feel SOOOO much better!

Let's see 2 doughnuts earlier this week and I only logged one and these aren't your normal, every day, run of the mill doughnuts! These are "evolved" doughnuts; like malted milk chocolate cream filled, peaches and cream cake, banana split fritter....
    Oh, SOOOOOOOO yummy <3<3

:noway: Now I want a donut.
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    One day I PROMISED my MFP friends I'd exercise and I really CBA so I logged exercise and than added a few things I didn't eat to balance the calories :blushing:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I was at a wedding and ate out of boredom. Damn pie didn't even taste good.
  • mlashay
    Options
    I was at a wedding and ate out of boredom. Damn pie didn't even taste good.

dont you just hate when you realize its not worth it after you've already devoured it!:grumble: :sad:

:laugh:
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I don't cheat. Or rather I should say I don't believe in cheating. I believe in making educated choices. That candy bar is a part of my calories for the day. If I have done zumba one day, I have enough calories left to have a half cup of ice cream.
  • dblosmith
    dblosmith Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Dear MFP,

I saw an video talking about how good Five Guys was. So I went and got a burger and although I swam afterwards, I had little caesars after. My punishment was a stomach ache that lasted all night. Most grease I've had in a while. Never again.
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    I get up in the middle of the night and swig sunny delight almost on a nightly basis and never record it.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I had Red Robin tonight. BUT I didn't eat it all AND I only had some almonds and a small piece of dark chocolate that day so...
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I cheated for about 3 days earlier this week/late last week. To be fair I'd had a traumatic experience on the 11th and my computer was in the shop so I was logging via iphone which doesn't let me see macros or much else. I ate bad, went over once or twice, and binged maybe once after refusing food all day.

Also I'll totally eat a cookie and not log it. I still know it's 80 calories and so much sodium and whatnot but I can't bother to log one cookie. Or if I'm finishing off a milk jug and there's a little extra outside my 8oz cup and it's too small to just leave. How do you even log that?
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    i dont record when i drink sweat tea!
  • jelanahbeth
    Options
    i hate loggin a "bad" food. I had a bad few days cause my daughters bought me jaffa cakes with their money to "cheer me up. Yeah thanks girls real happy now lol.