Replies

• think48
    think48 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    WOW! You're profile pic looks like mother/daughter - it is amazing how weight ages a person! You look fabulous - and your no gimmick plan is even more inspiring!
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! What a great inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! :)
  • dfp30
    dfp30 Posts: 5
    Options
    Well done you and totally jealous ! not sure what a size 2 is in uk. I am a size 18 I be happy with a 10.
  • JVandesteeg
    JVandesteeg Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Omyfriggin'gosh!!! You look AH-Mazing!!!! Your story totally gives me hope!! I started out around your size....down 32 pounds and can only DREAM of having results like you! I work my tail off and I keep telling myself it's gonna pay off! I know it's not going to happen overnight! I just want a stomach like you, dang it!!!!!!! Congrats on your success!!! You are rockin' it! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • elly85
    elly85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! My jaw hit the floor. This is exactly the kind of motivation/inspiration I was looking for! I want to look as fit as you by the end of my journey. Awesome, awesome, awesome!
    Did you have issues with flabby/loose skin?
  • tateslady
    Options
    bump
  • ScarlettIsSpiffing
    ScarlettIsSpiffing Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    fantastic results, well done ;) x
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    ROCK IT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!! SO inspirational! :)
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    Congrats! This makes me feel great, because I'm at about the same beginning point you were at!
  • DieraJae
    Options
    I'm at a size 14 right now and I'd be pumped to be a 10 or an 8, I couldn't imagine being a 2! Wow
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    great job! I'm working my way to where you are now. I started at a size 12, 155 lbs and around 30+BF. I'm currently at 127lbs and 20.95% body fat and my cloths are 2/4. My goal is to get down to around 18lbs bf or less. You look great! Thanks for sharing!
  • Kandyhar
    Kandyhar Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    your stats are the same as mine and I look like your inbetween stage!! 160, 33% bf on my omron handheld bf calculator at night (31% in the morning) not sure what the difference is... but I have lost 18 pounds, even though I look better, I'm still not where I want to be. Hope some day to be as hard core as you, you look amazing!!! Great job. Next up is for my to try ChaLean Extreme and see how it goes, hopefully it doesn't require too much coordination :indifferent:
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I wish I had your dedication! Looking forward to pushing myself to my limits.

I subscribed to your Facebook page. I'd love to add you as friend so I can remind myself what can be achieved every time I see you post!
  • eknobbe
    eknobbe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! BUMP TO LOOK AT LATER! I LOVE JILLIAN!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job
  • Jenniferlynn212
    Jenniferlynn212 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • aquiva33
    aquiva33 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great job, awesome transformation!!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    you're incredible...

great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!