Big
    Aussie

and a

Bloke.....

I am so complicated!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Laserturkey is a World of Warcraft reference to "Balance" druids who look like large, owlish creatures and inflict damage with magic spells.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    My name is Molly, and I had my little man Oliver (Ollie) on Jan 12, 2012, sooo...Olliesmolly11212!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I think mine's pretty self explanatory... =)
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My hubby's nickname is Hunts.........(last name Hunter) therefore I am MrsHunts LOL:love:
  • transvenouspacer
    transvenouspacer Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You guys are cracking me up...

I tried several different names myself but they were all taken so I just went with something I remembered from work that day :-)
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    My name is Terry, which is always taken, so I just add to it. Here it's Terryism, sometimes I go with Terryastic or Terrylific...I'm just goofy like that.

I'd call myself "Terryfying", lol, but that;s just me. =D
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    A fellow MFPer Re-named me to 'LemonBurns' after an EXcellent conversation involving Mr. Burns and turning Lemons into Lemonade. It's a great story, I'll tell you sometime - or not.
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    mine came from a line in the song "Ashes" by FFDP
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    My name is Gay Lynn and I was 35 years old when I first used it. I am now 48, so I have stuck with it for 13 years now.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Mine's my pen name. Nothing special. It's a combination of my RP name Solei'na and my dog's name.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Bulbasaur and Bidoof are my two favorite Pokemon.

Bulbadoof!
  • Laddiegirl
    Laddiegirl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    My last name is Ladd and an old friend/boss used to call me "Laddiegirl" since "lad" means boy in Welsh, but I'm a girl. It stuck and I just automatically use it as an online username since I've never come across it already being taken.
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I just used my real name. no point in being overly creative
  • AGGUK73
    AGGUK73 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My family nickname for me for as long as I can remember is Agg. Apparently my bro gave it me because I was an aggravating child. UK is where I'm from & 73 is the year I was born :smile:
  • xPocahontas
    Options
    My name
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I usually enjoy being creative but also have a tendency to forget my usernames and passwords.....so I decided to use the same one i use for my etsy shop where i sell vintage clothes and other good stuff.

By the way can we change our names and not have to start all over etc?
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Redheads are always feisty..
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Mine is a combination of my nickname and real name, which no one calls me. If you could have a cool name like maggie.... why go for something that was popular in the 20's??