Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    first initial of my first name
    last name
    date of birth
  • artickb22
    artickb22 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    artic: because I've always been fascinated by the place, KB, because those were my initails at the time..and oddly enough became mine again with my thrid marriage, 22 was the age I was when I set up the email address from which this name originated in the first place.
  • Caz104
    Caz104 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Mine is my name: Caz and (because every other number I normally use was taken) the date that my sister is coming to visit me here for the first time (I'm in Florida, she's in England) 10/4
  • Aurorakitty
    Options
    Aurora~ a reference to my two favorite book series. Kitty one possible nick name for my real name.
  • Janet9906
    Janet9906 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    it's my daughter/son names combined and I have no clue what the 0619 is from.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    7 is my fav number and well......I is funny!! :bigsmile:
  • dward2011
    dward2011 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Yes you can change your username. I believe it is under your profile settings.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Mine is 3 nicknames mashed together. Wobbs was given to me because I never stop moving, especially while dancing. Ps is short for plum stubble - when I swim I wear purple goggles, and I went swimming one day with friends and hadn't shaved my legs in a couple days. Yes, we were all doing fly lab in genetics at the time. Fl is fruit loop - because I am bright and colorful:)
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    nickname and year born.. yep..not that creative either!! lol
  • srslycolette
    srslycolette Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I had an old blog, where I would post weird things in high school. My friend was like "Seriously Colette?" I titled it that, and idk I've just kind of used it ever since. \(◕‿‿◕ )/
  • Terryism
    Terryism Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    My name is Terry, which is always taken, so I just add to it. Here it's Terryism, sometimes I go with Terryastic or Terrylific...I'm just goofy like that.

I'd call myself "Terryfying", lol, but that;s just me. =D

I love that! I'm totally stealing that next time I need a new username, lol! There's always Terryble too, ha ha ha!
  • horsepullerlovesme
    horsepullerlovesme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    :love: my hubby is a horsepuller and he loves me!!!!!! :heart:
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    well, when i started, i wanted to be a hot mama. soon. so...
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Mine is pretty self explanatory. Been crocheting for over 40 years. :)
  • broadwaybound93
    Options
    My main goal at the moment is to get healthy and hawt to achieve my dreams of being on Broadway <3 and then the year I was born =)
  • RideaYeti
    RideaYeti Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I love moutain biking and plan on rewarding myself with a Yeti bike once I hit my goal.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Bushido--the way of the warrior (Samurai).
    And I am a mama.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Peter and the Starcatcher is a play (it's actually a book, but it was turned into a play.) I saw the play on Broadway back in April when it was still in previews and was there for the opening night. It's one of the best things I have ever seen in my entire life. One of my favourite actors, Adam Chanler-Berat plays Peter. I had seen him in other shows, but had never met him, and the night I saw PATSC, I finally met him and it was wonderful. Look how cute we are together:

tumblr_m76qaydTM41qasid6o1_500.jpg

Anyways, the play went on to be nominated for nine Tony awards, and it won five (including Christian Borle's Best Actor in a Featured Role in a Play Tony and I am so proud to be able to say that I saw him in the role that won him a Tony before he won the Tony. I don't know, it's silly, but it makes me really happy.)

SO BASICALLY, so I will stop rambling (seriously, NONE OF THIS IS IMPORTANT I just really love the play)

My name is Kayla, I am obsessed with Peter and the Starcatcher, and so Kayla and the Starcatcher became my name.
  • RancidPolecat2
    Options
    MinisterOfSillyWalks was taken.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    i got my kitty from the aspca, and they had named him clyde. his name morphed into "clyde the cat" and i thought that was a cool name so i stole it :)