What is one thing you completely hate?

Options

Replies

• LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I hate being interrupted during conversation by a random person who just walks up and begins talking to the person I'm talking to like I'm not even there..

I love the smell of my husband and kids.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i hate people that hate gay people. also romney supporters.
    i also hate *kitten*. they basically all go hand in hand.

i love video games.
  • misswager
    misswager Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Ok I hate a food item...

MUSTARD cannot stand that crap! American, British any type I loathe it hehe
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    i hate that my elderly aunt still calls people 'queer'

i also hate that everybody poops yet some think theirs doesnt stink. :sick:
  • CarrieQuiteContrary
    CarrieQuiteContrary Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    hate - catty *****es. love - my family.
  • CarrieQuiteContrary
    CarrieQuiteContrary Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Like cannot stand at all, annoys you to no end. And what's one thing you absolutely love?

I hate fake people and people who think their kids are the most adorable things ever and they're just really ugly weird kids, and I love this self-confidence I'm getting from losing weight!

my kids are the most adorable things ever.
  • coppertop_4
    coppertop_4 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I hate back pain and liars. If you lie to me... it's over

I love my son and horses
  • wedge421
    wedge421 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    i hate people that hate gay people. also romney supporters.
    i also hate *kitten*. they basically all go hand in hand.

i love video games.

I Agree 100%
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I hate people shoving on public transport or in busy streets and shops. I have sensory integration problems and DO NOT like being touched. The least you could do is ask if I could step aside before you start shoving, I can't always see you coming.

I love how cheerful my dog always is.
  • Crisitunity
    Crisitunity Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I hate my bad health. I want to live like any other normal person does. I hate that it makes me feel all whiney and sad and wonder, why me? And why can't any doctors fix me?

I completely love my husband.
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    i hate how my procrastination skills serve me well.
  • xXAndrealphusXx
    Options
    I hate the phrases 'yolo' and 'true bro'

I love being rewarded.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I hate? My family.

I love? Lifting weights/running/dancing
  • 1985Andy
    1985Andy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hate: Ignorance
    Love: Kindness
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    The fact that my son's father has very little to do with him but can spend so much time with another of his offspring. I mean, I'd understand if he sent birthday/christmas presents/cards, or money towards clothes, shoes or school stuff, but nope, nothing, nada, zilch. In two years. But expects phone calls, etc out of my pocket. Dont get me wrong, I dont want him near us physically, but my son deserves a father that's either there consistently, or not at all.

On the other hand, I LOVE how much my son is like me. He is so smart, and persistant, and stubborn :laugh: he tells it exactly the way he sees it. My son is my life and I'd never change who his father is as that would change who he is.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I hate when stupid people are able to claim they have a college degree, and yet have no real world common sense, can't spell or speak properly, and couldn't answer a single "Jeopardy" question to save their lives. Obtaining a diploma apparently has little to do with actually obtaining an education.

I love nature - woods, ponds, birds, fish, animals, thunder, rain, sunrise, etc.
  • alexbusnello
    alexbusnello Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I hate when people keep telling me I have very little body fat right now when in fact I have a lot more than before. My doctor and the nurse kept saying, "you're do slim, tiny and lean!" here I am thinking to myself, "Ha! Then what are these thunder thighs? This gut, these love handles, these droopy batwings, this back fat?

I'm 5"2.5' and weigh 107lbs. I've lost a lot of my muscles from under eating and over training. I was doing Bodyrock months ago while not eating enough....so I accidentally did this to myself.

My waist measurement came out to be 16.5 or just 16 I think. But I was sucking in, I Always suck in a bit mainly because I'm so use to it and I hate my body. My belly is round and large, especially now since I've lost muscle and my metabolism is shot... I'm trying to rebuild lost muscle so I need to get use to eating more again. Maybe I shouldn't suck in next time.....

I miss how my body use to look. Even my strength is very low now and my hair is much much thinner. I've always had fine hair but now it's fine and Really thin and still falling out. I straighten my hair daily but before the calorie restriction or even doing Bodyrock, my hair didn't fall out and I straightened my hair daily. I have to, it looks, acts and feels retarded when I don't.

Point is, I hate when people tell me in skinny, lean or slim when I'm very average in body fat and looks. I use to be lean and skinny but I was blind to see it. I was going after a body I already had and I ruined it because my horrible mind set got in the way. The way I see myself hit in the way. Now I see what everyone was talking about when I see older pictures or videos of myself - I WAS petite, cute looking, thin, fit, ect. Now? I've got more body fat, less muscle, weaker, unfit, bad knees and back from the Bodyrock 30 day challenge which I never finished, clothes fit differently, ect.,, yet I weigh the same as before, even with much less muscle. I'm just wider and lost my nice lean looking curves.

I miss my body and my happiness..... I miss how I didn't have to track food or worry about food, I just ate what felt like but still in moderation. I rarely treat myself anymore because I'm so afraid it'll just be stored as fat now. I know I need a calorie surplus while strength training to build muscle again, I'm just nervous that it won't work for me and I get even fatter.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    I hate stress
    I love reaching my goals
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans on men.

Ooh this! And those v neck cleavage t-shirts on men.

I also hate those baggy hats which are meant to be for people with dreads but are now worn by everyone and their granny and just look stupid! Oh and those side partings which are way too far over but seem to be fashionable now. I think what I am saying is I hate the current fashion in the uk in general!
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I hate judgemental people - imo, if you're not perfect, you can't judge others.

I love the people in my life, feeling proud of myself and the idea of Karma.