What is one thing you completely hate?

Options
AmyFett
AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
Like cannot stand at all, annoys you to no end. And what's one thing you absolutely love?

I hate fake people and people who think their kids are the most adorable things ever and they're just really ugly weird kids, and I love this self-confidence I'm getting from losing weight!

Replies

• BeautifullyJess
    BeautifullyJess Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I hate being lied to... why is it so hard to tell the truth.
    I love to make people laugh. It is so rewarding to put a smile on someones face.
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I don't really hate anyone or anything. It irritates people (even my wife), but I just let things bounce off me. Hate is stress and takes years off of your life.

I love the feeling you get after a really hard workout.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I absolutely hate to see someone spit. That is so disgusting!!! :sick:

I love it when my grandkids run to me and give me a hug. :love:
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    anything to do with bad driving

no turn signals, someone not turning on red when they can, talking/text on phone, cutting me off
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    anything to do with bad driving

no turn signals, someone not turning on red when they can, talking/text on phone, cutting me off

you should honk more, how will they know if they are a bad driver if you dont honk?

I hate bad drivers in maroon minivans with "My dog is an honor student in obedience school."

I also hate slimy peas.
  • Aleluya17
    Aleluya17 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Fibromyaliga pain!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Dealing with people who are internal processors during conflict.
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    UNTOLDSMILE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I hate the feeling you have when your trust is broken. I love the happiness you feel when it's not.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans on men.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I hate willful ignorance, the people who refuse to educate themselves in any form but will demand the respect of one who is. I can't wrap my head around their mindset and behavior and dealing with them is like shooting myself in the foot, then doing it again until the clip is empty because I wanted to know if it would hurt worse or not.

I love the feeling you get when you've given someone a sporadic gift, something just to say "thanks" or let them know they impacted you in some way. Just watching their expressions and the look that says they genuinely like it and appreciate the sentiment makes me feel like I've done a little bit of good.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I hate rude, unfriendly people in general... and onions. And people who are homophobic (like my father)...

I love kind people, the color pink, puppies, and my niece. :)
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Stupidity it all its many forms. I loath it. Detest it. It has even been known to make me nauseous.
    I love my kids.
  • hellou76
    hellou76 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people throw litter in the street, its just so irresponsible (check spelling), there is no need, take it home or find a bin.:mad:

I love spending quality time with my husband (and that does not include trips to the DIY store as he thinks):love:
  • ccadroz93
    ccadroz93 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I hate how our government (both parties) flunked math; we don't have an income problem, the government has a serious spending problem!

I love how it felt when we became debt free and officially became part of the solution by learning to live within our means!!
    Thanks, Dave Ramsey!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I hate snakes and ignorance. Seriously.

I love shopping online and in the store. And the Red Sox. :love: Jacoby Ellsbury
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Phil Collins

(edit) and Jamie Oliver

It's two things but I can't separate them.
  • wedge421
    wedge421 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Political bull ****. Who are we as humans to say who people can or cannot love?!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people dont use there manners! Its so damn rude!!

I love foood (a bit too much) .. And thats why im here on MFP trying to reduce my food intake and size!
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Phil Collins

(edit) and Jamie Oliver

It's two things but I can't separate them.

lol i love Jamie Oliver! and John Oliver! Hate commercials :)
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I hate people hugging me.
    I love all shades of blue.