The LAST thing you'd want to wake up to in your room...

Options
Molly_Maguire
Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
Ok, everyone, I want your very best (worst?) here. What is the number one thing in the world you would NOT want to wake up to? Pics are encouraged!

Replies

• Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    i hate those dreams where you cant move and cant wake up - terrifying. I think I saw that tv show Twin Peaks one too many times...that dude Bob or whoever it was with the stringy hair that killed Laura showed up in my dreams the other night hiding in my closet waiting to kill me, three times. ugh.
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    a man standing over me with a knife
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    My dog's butt in my face? She's cute... but... that would be terrible to wake up to. :P
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    An overflowing bathroom toilet.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Kalynx
    Options
    My dog's butt in my face? She's cute... but... that would be terrible to wake up to. :P

lmao. i can relate. my cat's maddening stare at 6 am is enough to make me just get up so he will leave me alone. Maybe its because his name is Duck and hes a psycho.
  • projectxreborn
    Options
    The scale...I hate weigh in day :P
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    A large fat guy named Bubba shoving a 50lb dumbbell up a little-person's rectum. With Elmo songs in the background.
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Honestly. Any type of spider. I have such a terrifying fear of them. I am better than I used to be, but I still freeze in fear and then panic.
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen this photo as I cannot google for the images myself because I have panic attacks even from the pictures... but a friend of mine tells me I would die if I did so.... If this was in my room when I woke up I would probably pee myself and then die of a heart attack or something.

evil-clown.jpg
  • TrimThinTonedTight
    TrimThinTonedTight Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    A spider hovering over my face.

I'd post a photo, but those things freak me out.

A link for the brave: http://photos.mongabay.com/j/trogloraptor.big.46516.568.jpg

*shudder* Any type of spider freaks me out. But this is a newly discovered spider family, so I figure I'd link that picture.
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    A large fat guy named Bubba shoving a 50lb dumbbell up a little-person's rectum. With Elmo songs in the background.

I'm thinking Stanky Leg or the TD Monster...
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

I'm thinking Stanky Leg or the TD Monster...

LOL
  • wedge421
    wedge421 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Monday morning!
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    Naked & a note that reads, "I swear it was consentual, I only slipped you two roofies".
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options

You come up with some of the most fu(ked up *kitten*, it's scary.
  • Kalynx
    Options
    Monday morning!

no vulgarity please..this is a family forum lol
  • Ejwelton
    Ejwelton Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Our cat coming in in the middle of the night with a live mouse
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    A guy with a large knife. If he had on a clown mask, or something equally freaky, f that.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    A rapist
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    AlotOfSweatAndPain Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen this photo as I cannot google for the images myself because I have panic attacks even from the pictures... but a friend of mine tells me I would die if I did so.... If this was in my room when I woke up I would probably pee myself and then die of a heart attack or something.

evil-clown.jpg

Oh ****t