The LAST thing you'd want to wake up to in your room...

Options

Replies

• Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I would say a rapist/murderer.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    A good friend, naked and me with no memory of how it happened.
  • allustrious
    Options
    That black panther from that Geico commercial! LOL
  • zamsan
    zamsan Posts: 7
    Options
    My ex lol ;)
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    Id have to go with the ex as well. That is my worst nightmare.
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I'm on the rapist/murder camp.

I cannot watch scary movies for fear that there is someone hiding in my closet/bathroom.. or waiting for me when I wake up!
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Eh, rapist/murderer probably would be the worst, but I feel like it's kind of obvious, so I'm going to go with cockroach in my bed.

My boyfriend once dreamed a cockroach ran over his foot in bed (this actually happened to him twice years ago), and he woke up shrieking. I grabbed him and asked what happened.

"A cockroach ran over my feet!"
    "A real cockroach or a dream cockroach?"
    "I don't know! Oh well, good night."

And then he just went back to sleep while I spent the whole night waking up randomly and having nightmares. :grumble:
  • jennlove79
    jennlove79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    a mommy mouse and all her newborn babies snuggled in the bed with me

(this actually happened to my brother)
  • _Calvin_
    _Calvin_ Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Id have to go with the ex as well. That is my worst nightmare.

3rd vote for the ex
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    A large fat guy named Bubba shoving a 50lb dumbbell up a little-person's rectum. With Elmo songs in the background.

Yep this...though PLEASE add the bearded lady juggling knives right over your head as well.... (the Elmo part is freaky, man).....:noway:
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    This is super weird that this thread is the first one I saw today, because I woke up with a SWARM of flies in my room for some reason and had to go on a killing spree and there were guts everywhere and now I'm washing my bed stuff because they all kept landing on it to escape me. Ughhh. The only thing I hate about summer is there can be just one thing somewhere and next thing you know, FLIES.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    A clown.
    Naked, but with the big clown shoes, the orange wild wig, full makeup and a smile.
    Sporting wood.
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Eh, rapist/murderer probably would be the worst, but I feel like it's kind of obvious, so I'm going to go with cockroach in my bed.

My boyfriend once dreamed a cockroach ran over his foot in bed (this actually happened to him twice years ago), and he woke up shrieking. I grabbed him and asked what happened.

"A cockroach ran over my feet!"
    "A real cockroach or a dream cockroach?"
    "I don't know! Oh well, good night."

And then he just went back to sleep while I spent the whole night waking up randomly and having nightmares. :grumble:

LOLOL Good Morning!
  • mfkn_Titanium
    Options
    As morbid as this may sound - I'd never want to wake up to find my husband dead beside me.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    As morbid as this may sound - I'd never want to wake up to find my husband dead beside me.

Oh crap! This gave me major chills! I was going to say a fire, but this definitely tops it for the absolute WORST!
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    My wife! hahahahaha!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Naked & a note that reads, "I swear it was consentual, I only slipped you two roofies".

You get used to that feeling, doesn't even bother me anymore!
  • lilacsun
    lilacsun Posts: 204 Member
    Options

Oh crap! This gave me major chills! I was going to say a fire, but this definitely tops it for the absolute WORST!

Yeah.... would definately have to go with this:-l
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    BAHAHAHAHAHA, these are awesome! Keep them coming!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen this photo as I cannot google for the images myself because I have panic attacks even from the pictures... but a friend of mine tells me I would die if I did so.... If this was in my room when I woke up I would probably pee myself and then die of a heart attack or something.

evil-clown.jpg

Ohmgeeeeee I just died a little. Awful!