Replies

• swat1948
    swat1948 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • namenumber
    namenumber Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting. Maybe I'll try these.
  • jo3y20
    jo3y20 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sharae8
    sharae8 Posts: 5
    Options
    Can't wait to try these!
  • Sparkle1960
    Options
    Wow, this sounds delish and easy too! Thanks for posting....now if I can just get my bananas to ripen a bit quicker!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Read this post 20 minutes ago, and now I can officially say they were good. Easy and kinda fun to make.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,965 Member
    Options
    Found on the Blogilates website (SUPER AWESOME SITE POP PILATES + RECIPES + MOTIVATION)

This is the easiest pancake recipe you will ever find in your LIFE!!!!! And it’s 100% made out of natural ingredients. No protein powder, no flour, no sugars…not even almond milk! It’s just 2 ingredients!

Check this ingredient list:

- 1 ripe banana

- 2 whole eggs

Bam!!! That’s it. Just mix in a bowl and make sure the banana is all mashed. Then spray your pan with some PAM, EVO), or coconut oil on low to medium heat, scoop some of the batter on there, give it about 20-30 sec, flip, and done! Serve and eat!

So simple I couldn’t believe it. I almost died. I must have this again

Under 250 calories, nearly 14g of protein! Wowee and no processed anything! These pancakes are gluten free, dairy free, low calorie, and delicious. My fave part is that I am not using any ingredients that are difficult to access in any country. Maybe you can experiment and add a little cinnamon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FA9Z7vvRIw&feature=youtu.be

I'm sooo sooo going to have to try this! I love love bananas and hubby says I'm going to tyrn into a chicken, lol! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Question though, could you use half a banana an just one egg! Thats alot for just one serving!
  • livityliv
    livityliv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • princesskv30
    Options
    bump
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    bump
  • yearofme
    Options
    bump
  • helenzback
    helenzback Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have just made these, oh they're so delicious. I had them with a few strawberries & blueberries and a spoonful of greek yogurt.

Thank you so much for posting this recipe, this is a keeper already looking forward to having them again.
  • taaaters
    taaaters Posts: 70
    Options
    Interesting, must try them! Thanks for sharing :)
  • nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    curious to try
  • bamachyck3
    Options
    Looks good!
  • Karrie262
    Karrie262 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Bumpity bump!
  • xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    definately be trying this one!!
  • WillowBreeze
    Options
    I tried this- but altered it a little bit and found it to be a really big filling meal!

1 banana
    1 egg
    1 egg white
    2 tbsp whole wheat flour

(the flour gave it a big more consistency, it was pretty runny before I mixed it in.)

It worked out to 247 calories and about 13 grams of protein and I was impressed with how well the consistency turned out and how sweet it was... I didn't even slather any butter, peanut butter, anything on top! :smooched:
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Bump :smile:
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    Interesting. Will try it out.,...