Replies

• crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • kitamarie4359
    kitamarie4359 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    No I am not eating back my calories. I only weigh once per week which is first thing Sunday morning. But thanks for your advice
  • Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    Wow! fantastic. You look awesome!
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!!!
  • davery1985
    davery1985 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Lookig fantastic!! Well done xx
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Looks like you are keeping a nice pace going on the weight loss. Great job!
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! Congratulations!!
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look great!
  • emstethem
    emstethem Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. I am motivated by reading the success stories. Thank you for sharing, and I can see the pictures you posted just fine. Don't know why that other poster is having trouble. :) Again, thanks for sharing! :)
  • krystymc
    krystymc Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    this is exactly what i needed to see! how someone loses over the years, months that it takes to do serious weight loss. sometimes the stories happen so fast and my weightloss is slow and i'm like...mew? i'm so glad you explained what you were doing above the pictures too, what had changed. this was inspirational to view.

and on a side note, as everyone else said, you looked great to begin with, a truly beautiful person, just exuding it out of your eyes. but that picture of you near the water? you look so feminine! i know many people worry that if we lose weight, we'll have to look bulky. clearly you're tough, loved the flexing pictures. but you just seemed so beautiful in the water pic! that's what i want to be!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and so happy! Congrats!
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all of your heard work you look really great
  • cristino1985
    cristino1985 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Your a real inspiration, I'm at the start of my weight loss journey and I really hope I can keep motivated like you have!
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Good job on all of your hard work! You look great!
  • amberm912
    amberm912 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Omg you look amazinggggg. I am pear shaped as well, but only 5'5" its a blessing and a curse lol...but can I just say your STOMACH looks amazing in the after pictures...I can only hope mine looks half as good when I get closer to my goal weight!

Congrats keep up the amazing work

14119689.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!