What is everyone's goal this week?

Options
I thought I would set myself a couple of goals this week. I want to reduce the amount of carbs I am eating so have decided for this week to replace my breakfast with a protein shake. I also want to exercise at least 3 mornings this week before work on top of my spinning classes.

What are your goals for the week?
x

Replies

• jawheb
    jawheb Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I just want to gain some weight and drop some body fat
  • SkinnyChemicals
    Options

I thought it wasn't possible to gain muscle on a calorie deficit. :ohwell:
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I ate a delicious Japanese crepe with chocolate brownie, hazelnut sauce & azuki bean ice cream. So mission accomplished. Oh you're talking about the upcoming week? Same goal as I'm working on my bulking stage :happy:
  • littlemissmo83
    littlemissmo83 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I ate a delicious Japanese crepe with chocolate brownie, hazelnut sauce & azuki bean ice cream. So mission accomplished. Oh you're talking about the upcoming week? Same goal as I'm working on my bulking stage :happy:

THAT, sounds really nice! Did you make it? x
  • jawheb
    jawheb Posts: 295 Member
    Options

I thought it wasn't possible to gain muscle on a calorie deficit. :ohwell:

Hardly on a calorie deficit. I eat between 2400-2800 calories a day
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    To get back on track with loggging and lose at least 1lb by next sumday!
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    to actually START the turbofire workout, instead of just thinking about it.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    To pray(please please please) that my weight loss this week..sticks..after being stuck for 4 MONTHS at the same weight! holla! And that it continues..and I dont get stuck ever again! It's brutal waiting this crap out!! :huh:
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    My main goal this week is to get a good arm workout started. I have a wedding that i'm in coming up the end of september and I would like my arms to be a bit more toned then they currently are. Another goal is to get ready for my last semester of school!
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    Options
    To beat the scale again. So far, so good! :smokin:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Run until my legs drop off :-)
  • vbrent07
    vbrent07 Posts: 115
    Options
    That this weekend I won't go over my calories! These summer outings and parties are nice but they are not helping me lose weight! I need to find a low calorie drink that I like and stick with it!
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I want to finish week 2 of Jillian's Ripped in 30. I'm enjoying it so far.
  • DangerJim71
    DangerJim71 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    To exceed 35 miles running and 100 miles biking in the same week.
  • StudioMaid
    StudioMaid Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 5 lbs by my next doctors appointment which is the 23rd of Sept. :happy:
  • DangerJim71
    DangerJim71 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    That this weekend I won't go over my calories! These summer outings and parties are nice but they are not helping me lose weight! I need to find a low calorie drink that I like and stick with it!

Water? ;)
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    To work out at least 30-45 minutes a day, every day this week. And to not go over my sodium like I did today. lololol.
  • Erin5381
    Erin5381 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My goal is to be aware of what is entering my body, switch up my Starbucks addiction with a black coffee and splash of low carb creamer, continue to commit myself to log everything I eat so I can see where I need to make better choices AND push myself harder doing POWER 90!!! Hope everyone else has a good week!! REMEMBER this is a learning tool!! Be honest with what you eat, even if you go over your budget!! Make changes!!!
  • cgirlygirl
    Options
    My goal this week is to get at least 2 AM workout sessions in--before work!
  • TLCkirby
    TLCkirby Posts: 12
    Options
    get over the mini-plataeu i'm stuck on and lose at least a little bit of weight!

and finish week one of couch to 5k for a bang!