I'm not really losing weight, how's my diary??

Options
2»

Replies

• I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    The juices imho are empty calories... maybe have real fruit instead so you get all the nutrients in it.

Eat more veggies and less processed....and bacon isnt that bad for you. You can have it in moderation you know :) The cals are not that bad!!

The avocado IS fatty , yes, BUT its good fat!! I would keep that!! Avocados are very healthy... just don't eat a lot because they are calorie dense but the health benefits are fantastic.

Moderation is your friend!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Have you lost inches, though?
  • nixism
    nixism Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be doing measurements in two weeks time, I took some two weeks ago... my clothes are fitting better.
    I guess I'm SO close to seeing a new digit at the start of my weight, but I'm not getting there... arrgh, frustrating!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I chose 5 random days in August to look at in your diary and in 4 out of the 5 days you were over in fat and carbs. When that happens to me my weight loss stalls. Here is what has worked for me...
    1. measuring and weighing all of my food
    2. Trying to eat more "real" food and less packaged
    3. I stop eating at 7PM so my body has a chance to use all of the calories I ate and I am actually hungry in the morning.
    4. Bought a HRM. MFP overestimates your calorie burn, so it is important to know how many calories you actually burned if you are eating any of the workout calories back
    6. Deep breaths!!! :wink:
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    You need more protein in your diet, and more/different vegetables. Try not to drink your calories. Some of the calorie estimates on the foods in the diary are definitely off.
  • nixism
    nixism Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm using as many plain cals as I can to calculate my foods. I'm also using what is already in the MFP database. I just bought some food scales too :)
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna second the up protein and lower carbs. I would go less then 100 grams carbs and more then 100 grams protein. Get your carbs from veggies and a serving or so of fruit.

Lay off the fried food - I don't believe it is bad per se but it adds a bunch of calories that you could be using for more meat/veggies.