300 lbs and ran my 2nd 5K. I feel like a superhero! (w/pics)

Options

Replies

• jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Yay Number 3371!!!! You are the winner of the race, regardless of what is posted. WTG!!!
  • LemmonLady
    Options
    Wonderful! I'm so glad you aren't putting your life on hold because of weight. Life is meant to be enjoyed!
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    That is sooooooo amazing!! you go girl!!!!!!
  • jenlovesthis
    Options
    Thats amazing, thanks for the inspiration :)
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    This is so inspiring! I am in my 240s and just started the c25k program. I was doubting myself but you have given me inspiration!
  • tdhighfill
    tdhighfill Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    you ARE a superhero to me! thanks for the inspiration!!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I feel like I commented on this before, but in case I didn't CONGRATS! This is so freaking awesome that if I did comment twice I don't care, it's THAT great! Keep it up girl!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    You are a superhero in my book. So proud of you! !!!!!!!!!!
  • robpett2001
    robpett2001 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Absolutely tremendous! Congratulations -- and thank you so much for sharing your story!
  • strivingfor130
    strivingfor130 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. Really inspiring.
    Jane
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Wonderwoman, well done. I love reading stories like yours. Well done you are a winner.
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. I have just started to get into an exercise regimen. My goal is to runn a half marathon in the next 2 years. My 16 year old will be going off to college, and I promised him I would run a half before he goes. This has truly inspired me! Thank You!:wink:
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Wow that is inspirational. You my lady are a Goddess. Keep on keeping on. Can't wait for the next 5k or maybe even 10k. *Applauds*
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    High five to that...keep up the good work!
  • lavaflow99
    lavaflow99 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Awesome awesome awesome!! What an accomplishment!! You should be so proud!!
  • wendytc
    wendytc Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You are indeed a superhero!!! You are an inspiration and deserve to be proud!!!!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    great story and high five to you. you inspired me as i'm trying to start running and think i can't do it for much and i'm 190lbs at this moment. yet if you can run so can I. I will push through this today. thank you once again for the inspiration. hugs
  • gailmelanie
    gailmelanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! Give your body some love for performing so well and yourself some love for your perseverence. Don't know if you've already done this, but maybe a visit to a podiatrist could help your feet feel better.:love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!