Some Jillian Michaels results

Options
1235»

Replies

• kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on you're success.Great job :)
  • Spurgeongirl17
    Options
    You give me inspiration. I always start her DVDs, I have ripped in 30 and yoga meltdown to help with my flexibility, but I always find an excuse to stop, like I'm too tired from work and I just don't have the time. After seeing your phenomenal results it makes me want to sweat and go for it again. Wish me luck.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Your progress is awesome!!!!! Be very proud of yourself:)
    Thank you, I really am. It's been a lot of hard work, but the rewards are worth it. :happy:
    Congratulations on you're success.Great job :)
    Thanks!!!! :flowerforyou:
    You give me inspiration. I always start her DVDs, I have ripped in 30 and yoga meltdown to help with my flexibility, but I always find an excuse to stop, like I'm too tired from work and I just don't have the time. After seeing your phenomenal results it makes me want to sweat and go for it again. Wish me luck.
    That's EXACTLY why I went ahead and switched to AM workouts. It wasn't easy, especially at first, but getting up and moving before my body really knew what I was doing was very beneficial. I think I've not gotten up ONCE when I had planned to and that was because there was something wrong with me and I still wound up doing the workout later in the day. I always had an excuse in the afternoon and evening. In the morning, really laziness is the only reason for me to not do it, so I don't give in to that weakness. :smile: You can do it, don't let yourself make excuses. The results are worth it if you continue pushing yourself. I've found that morning workouts also tend to energize me for the day, so that's an added bonus.
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You are the 2nd success story that I've seen with results that have added kickboxing into the regimen which makes me know I'm on the right path now. By the way, I didn't mention :noway: you look absolutely FABULOUS!!! :bigsmile: I also have been toying with ripped wk 1 & I'm faithful to my 30DS 1, (2 & 3 sometimes back to back) and I just added kickboxing a few days ago. But now after seeing you, I know this can happen for me too. Thanks for sharing your pics you've just boosted my cofidence 1 more notch. Continued success to you!
  • stagegoddess
    Options
    you'll get there with the mental stuff, its hard. if it persists you can always read up or see someone about mental body issues--i've had a lot of friends with eating disorders and while they can be serious you can always get help for them. when i've dropped weight in the past (35#--twice!) i always ended up gaining it back bc i didn't mentally see it, i still saw how far i had to go then relapsed into my old ways. this time with the help of MFP, i'm not going to go back! keep up the great work, i'm gonna look into some of jillian michaels programs now
  • Barbaraschneeberger
    Options
    you look great!!
  • MamaKay3
    MamaKay3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW! Those are amazing results!! I've been on the fence with the 30DS and now I really think I'm going to go for it!! I LOVE your pics! GREAT JOB!!!!!
  • xxannilasxx
    Options
    You did a brilliant job with your shredding, keep up the good work! I finished with the 30DS about a week ago. Check out my new blog at http://salinnashealthfitnessjourney.blogspot.com/ to see my 30 Days Shred story and results! :) You did a brilliant job on your shredding!!
  • mariposa224
    Options
    You are the 2nd success story that I've seen with results that have added kickboxing into the regimen which makes me know I'm on the right path now. By the way, I didn't mention :noway: you look absolutely FABULOUS!!! :bigsmile: I also have been toying with ripped wk 1 & I'm faithful to my 30DS 1, (2 & 3 sometimes back to back) and I just added kickboxing a few days ago. But now after seeing you, I know this can happen for me too. Thanks for sharing your pics you've just boosted my cofidence 1 more notch. Continued success to you!

Thank you! :happy: I really just got the Kickbox FastFix because it sounded like a fun workout, which it is. :wink: You sound like a real machine with your workouts. Good for you! Keep at it!
  • mariposa224
    Options
    you'll get there with the mental stuff, its hard. if it persists you can always read up or see someone about mental body issues--i've had a lot of friends with eating disorders and while they can be serious you can always get help for them. when i've dropped weight in the past (35#--twice!) i always ended up gaining it back bc i didn't mentally see it, i still saw how far i had to go then relapsed into my old ways. this time with the help of MFP, i'm not going to go back! keep up the great work, i'm gonna look into some of jillian michaels programs now
    Good deal! Yes, I've decided there can be no backsliding this time... That's one of the reasons I keep doing the different workouts. lol I need to keep my body looking good and I know it won't happen if I stop. I can see some change in the mirror, I just can't see it being as dramatic as the photos make it appear. To me, I look more like the middle picture in the 5 side view photos... THAT'S more like what I see in the mirror... But I know that I *must* be the size of the far right one because I just took it on Sunday! Hahaha It's just beyond bizarre to me.
  • mariposa224
    Options
    you look great!!
    Thank you!!!! :flowerforyou:
    WOW! Those are amazing results!! I've been on the fence with the 30DS and now I really think I'm going to go for it!! I LOVE your pics! GREAT JOB!!!!!
    Thanks! There are so many reasons to do it and really I can't think of any for NOT doing it! lol I mean, the DVDs cost $6-$12 depending on which one and where you buy it. You can find many of the workouts for FREE on YouTube... And the ones I've chosen to do are between 20-30 minutes long. For the results you get, I can't think of many other things that will give you that value for that little cost. Free-$12, 20-30 minutes a day???? C'mon now! Anyway, definitely go for it! Wishing you loads of success!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    Simply amazing and wonderful! You are doing great & I'm really proud of you!! :drinker:
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Great job!!
    Thank you!!!! :happy:
    Simply amazing and wonderful! You are doing great & I'm really proud of you!! :drinker:
    Thanks so much! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!