What is/are your reward/s for reaching your goal weight?

Options
13»

Replies

• andrewlazenby
    Options
    If I ever reach my goal weight, I will get my third and final tattoo. Not decided on it yet, but I've loads of time to think about it :)

I have found there is not such thing as a final tattoo....
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I'm not telling... I'm not telling... but it's going to be reeeaaalllly cool!!
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    So glad I saw this - I just posted about rewards to stay motivated to get to the next goal :-)

My final weight loss goal is still TBD. But I'm thinking I would like a date night with the hubby at our favorite fancy restaraunt where we get dressed up like we wouldn't normally do...I'm talking tuxedo and ballgown lol. Then who knows, out dancing and celebrating maybe.
  • espinozAgal
    espinozAgal Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I gift myself a new tattoo for every 20 lbs lost and when I reach goal, I'll gift myself a pinup photo shoot.

best idea i've ever heard. I'm at 71 pounds, so I think i need to go get three tatoos this week!!! LOL Good luck sweetie!
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    I have tons; usually clothing based. The latest is no different. I'm 40lbs down when i get to 55lbs down I will begin to toss my old frumpy fat girl draws and replace em with VS underthings. I've already hit that reward point with my bras..
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Rewards work better to motivate me at smaller intervals.
    SW: 162
    GW 1: 150 - Running gear inc. new shoes
    GW 2: 145 - New jeans!
    GW 3: 140 - New pretty undergarments (yay!)
    UGW: - Not specified but I'd consider the reward here to be consistent increases in my strength with lowered bf%. I guess I'll be more specific as I get closer to this point.
  • Matt_1972
    Matt_1972 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have a tattoo that I have had my eye on for 5 or 6 years which I hope to be able to get done sometime in the new year once I hit the first major milestone.
  • Wpbarr
    Wpbarr Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have a reward for every 10%. When I get to 190, a high-pressure turbocharger from TPC for the little missile and a week at Bondurant's driving school.