Eat healthy; get fit 100+

Options

Replies

• clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! i weighed in this morning at 188.2 which is 0.8 pounds down from wednesday (my official weigh-in day) and 2.8 pounds down from last friday. very happy with the result, especially since the only day i've worked out so far this week is monday due to being sick. hoping to feel well enough by sunday to get in a workout!!!

have a great weekend all!
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I weighed Monday (for my Biggest Loser challenge at work) and I was down .8 - so i'm ok with that - still recovering from the flu, but doing a lot better. didn't get any workouts in this week- I'm going to have to find a way to work out. Maybe dust off those workout DVDs I SWORE I'd use faithfully....I might even unwrap the cellophane! lol ;)
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Hey all,
    I have been sick all weekend and eating like a horse or cow, pig. I do not know but it is a lot. Back on track Monday morning. This is the first time in weeks that I have gone this crazy.....:explode: I think I lost my mind....:sad:
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Hey all,
    I have been sick all weekend and eating like a horse or cow, pig. I do not know but it is a lot. Back on track Monday morning. This is the first time in weeks that I have gone this crazy.....:explode: I think I lost my mind....:sad:

I think when you are sick you are allowed to eat like a horse!!!:bigsmile: Glad you are back on track and I hope you are feeling better!!
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Thanks, I am. I just got done exercising.
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Hey folks!!
    I missed my workout today because I wasn't feeling well this morning!!! I tried to push it but I just couldn't get up!! Hopefully, I can get to it this evening after my niece's awards dinner tonight. She won an essay contest in her class and is getting an award!! I'm so proud of her, she's 6!!!

I need help with my portion sizes!!! I just can't seem to get them right. I guess I'll have to google it and see what info I can find on it.

I don't know how long I'm going to make it at work today because I took 2 different medications that make me sleepy!!! Man I just want to lay down and go to sleep right now...
  • lids0578
    Options
    Hi, sorry it has been so long, I had the flu. but feeling much better now. went to my weekly work out at the pulic gym. Im down .5 inches in my waiste 2.5 inches in my hips and 1 inch in my thighs. then i went on a binge. why do i do this. but im back on track. i can tell that listening and talking to all of you helps me stay focused. thanks again

213675.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Calculator
  • Momma2four
    Options
    leshawn, I hope you feel better!:flowerforyou:

lids, I am glad you are back and feeling better. Great job on the inches lost. By the way I read a post a while back and it was saying that the people who tend to post the most, lose the most weight. So there is something to communicating with others in your situation.
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Hello is there anyone out there?????? Did I kill the thread????????
  • ColoradoGirl
    ColoradoGirl Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    well. I am still here.. does not seem like anyone else is so.. I have just been staying on the other thread you and I are on. :ohwell:
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    You didn't kill the thread, I'm still here!! I wasn't feeling my best yesterday but I'm doing better today.

HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I'll be cooking tonight and tomorrow for dinner at 2p at my house. Remember to eat sensibly and start with your vegetables first. :love:
  • Shelley130
    Options
    I'm still here!! I just haven't been doing anything worthy of posting. Still trying to get back on track.
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone:smile:

I am thankful for:
    My husband
    my children
    my family
    my friends
    my church
    my health
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    planning on eating well (not overdoing it) and also plan on going for a walk with my husband and baby, if there isn't any snow, that is!
  • Momma2four
    Options
    You all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Hey folks!!!

How did everyone's turkey day go?? Mine went well, but the days after didn't go so well!! But I still managed to exercise this weekend and I'm back on track today. Have a great week peeps!!!
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Hey everyone, I had a nice 4 days off. Ate terribly though. Too much food:explode: I am back on track today though!!!!
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Mine actually went really well. I made a plan and stuck with it. That's a huge victory for me and my over-eating compulsion that I've battled for so long! I was surprised at how satisfied I still was, with so much less than normal on my plate. Yay!!! I'm really proud of myself! =)

Either way, it's a NEW DAY, everyone! Shake it off and get back to it!

=) charity
  • ColoradoGirl
    ColoradoGirl Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I am back at it.. have had an interesting few days. From being sick, to forgetting to eat has really been adjustment. So, I too am back on track today!
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Hello!! I'm sorry I've been MIA but I've been sick...I hope everyone hasn't left this thread...

Have a good day and a great Friday!!!
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Hello!! I'm sorry I've been MIA but I've been sick...I hope everyone hasn't left this thread...

Have a good day and a great Friday!!!

Hi Leshawn, I am sorry to hear that you were sick. Glad to see you are better though