Start 30DS today with me?

Options
124»

Replies

• Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am gonna start on Monday so I would love to join. I did it about 6 months ago and I got all the way to level 2 day 8 and then my mom started getting really sick from cancer and needed me 24/7. I was noticing a huge difference in how my clothes fit. Well my mom passed away May 9th from breast cancer that spread everywhere and so I am going to try to start again. She was so happy for me when I was doing it the first time I just want to make her proud of me.
  • Frenchyken89
    Frenchyken89 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm camping as of monday so I'll have to start next week!
  • SAGR2
    SAGR2 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I will be starting next week as well, two sets of friends coming to stay for this weekend, really can't face doing this in the living room with guests! So Tuesday will be my day 1 I think. I went through level 1 once yesterday to familiarise myself and it is hard. Worst thing for me is my spaghetti arms!
  • xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    i started yesterday, feel free to add me, and anyone else :) x
  • terri1020
    Options
    I've done the shred before with great results. I would like to join your group. I did it a few days last week, but not every day. I switched with other exercising. I will do this for the next thirty days beginning today. Level 2 is the hardest and Level 3 the best!

For the person who didn't have hand weights, use soup cans (the bigger ones like Chunky soup).

I would love to join your group!
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start on 1st September, because it has 30 days! :bigsmile:

I'm hoping to do it 30days continuously. (where's the "crapping myself" smiley?!)
  • v_wich86
    v_wich86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 8 of level 1:) feel free to add me, I'm also doing the kick box fast fix to burn extra cals.