1 Year Progress! (Pictures)

Options
12346»

Replies

• Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    What pride you should take in all the hard work you have put in to accomplish your weight loss and total transformation. You are not alone in not being able to see the huge difference that we all see. For some unknown reason, many of us feel the same way about our own bodies. Yet we spot it instantly on others.

Hang in there, and just keep posting and knowing that even if you can't see as much difference, it is there and one day you will recognize it also.
  • alyciamarlene
    alyciamarlene Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Thanks for posting your story, and I hope you continue to have such awesome success!
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    WOW Such a big difference! Good job girl!
  • Cravepain
    Cravepain Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thank you. :)
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • tinarallhan
    Options
    Wow thats amazing. You look so great! Your face and body slimmed out so much!
  • UnderCoverShyGirl
    UnderCoverShyGirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look great and it's definately noticeable to the people seeing your pics! I know what you mean though. I once lost 170 lbs and although i knew i was thinner, i wasn't really happier with what i saw in the mirror and my head did not "think" as if i were a thin person. I think that part takes some time...when you've kept it off for a while, i think your head will catch up. Just don't let it make you go back to old ways in the meantime. You truly look great!
  • Hollyjd1019
    Options
    Wow! Your transformation is amazing! You look incredible girl!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Way to go
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You look like a brand new person. I hope that soon, your mind let's you see how beautiful you are!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!! keep doing what you do!! :drinker:
  • Cravepain
    Cravepain Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thank you. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!