HAD to share Compare pic -137 pounds

Options
124»

Replies

• Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    What an amazing before and after! I had actually noticed you before because I saw that you had lost so much weight. I thought it was some sort of mistake -- that the skinny woman in the picture probably weighs 130-ish pounds -- no way she could have weighed almost 140 pounds more than she does. But when I saw your before picture, I was just amazed! Your before and after really look like you were on the Biggest Loser! People who haven't seen you in a while could probably pass you on the street and not know it's you. I agree with everyone else -- WOW!

Well just to clarify , I weigh 178, I would be dancing in the streets naked if I weighed in the 130's! LOL
    but yes, I have had a couple of moms that I knew from preschool for my youngest son ( who is now in 2nd grade) just walk on by me like they had never seen me before. At first I thought it was just them, and maybe they were snotty, but then one of the Dads who I would chat with every week, I sat across a starbucks from him and he was with some people and he didnt know who I was. I had to go up and talk to him!
    Anyway, Thank you for your post! It made me smile This am!
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! congrats your beautiful! ur pictures are a total inspiration! :):flowerforyou:
  • sweetgl
    sweetgl Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look great! Great job :wink:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! You look fantastic!
  • hayley12765
    hayley12765 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    wow u look absolutely fantastic...well done u! x :flowerforyou:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    you look amazing and younger looking too!!! congrats!!
  • marci_r2010
    marci_r2010 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. Thank you for posting and sharing.. WOW, WOW, WOW!!!
  • saraketner
    Options
    Congrats!! You are a total inspiration!
  • lady40
    Options
    WOW! You look great!! I am so happy for you. I wish you continued success:smile:
  • jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options
    You look great! Isn't it great to know you have inspired other people. Keep up the great work, you look wonderful.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! Great job!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    You look great! Isn't it great to know you have inspired other people. Keep up the great work, you look wonderful.
    Thank you! IT really is, and when I think back to the old me , the one who sat on the couch eating a bag of sour cream and onion chips, I would have laughed at any person who told me that one day, I would INSPIRE people in their weight loss journey!
  • lneufeld
    Options
    Congrats!!! Way to go....amazing and you look beautiful!
  • TraceyLeigh88
    Options
    OMG you look amazing!! You have inspired me :)
  • jhall1980
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats! You are an inspiration!
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    OMG you look amazing :flowerforyou: do you have any tips to how you lost so much weight? Also thanks for the recipe "pumpkin bread, got to try it. I hope one day to loose my extra tires lol. How many calories did you eat per day? What exercises did you do and how often. Please tell us the secrets of your loss. CONGRADULATIONS YOU LOOK AWSOME. Emily
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Options
    I love before and after pictures they really show you how much you lost. Congrat on the weight loss you look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!