body hair and loosing weight

Options

Replies

• gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I would recommend using a very dull rusty razor.

1) If it's dull you'll most likely have to press harder hopefully peeling off some skin too (why lose fat when you can shave a layer of skin off, amiright?)

2) If it's rusty enough you might get rabies then lose a lot of weight. Just make sure you don't go to the hospital because they give you IV drips... that's like 100% sugar and carbs.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Hair doesn't weigh as much as you think. =( Otherwise I'd have done it!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    no offence but thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard in my life you might as well cut off an arm or leg cause that will make the scale say you lost weight but really you wont be healthy, i have very long hair that touches my *kitten* but its hair NOT fat that makes you gain and lose weight, like if you want to lose weight and be healthier dont shave shaving isnt gunna do anything cause its going to GROW BACK, body fat % is what you should worry about, just exercise and eat healthier

Narrow minded.
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere the human brain weighs around 3lbs... hope this helps!
  • Captain_Spatchcock
    Options
    no offence but thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard in my life you might as well cut off an arm or leg cause that will make the scale say you lost weight but really you wont be healthy, i have very long hair that touches my *kitten* but its hair NOT fat that makes you gain and lose weight, like if you want to lose weight and be healthier dont shave shaving isnt gunna do anything cause its going to GROW BACK, body fat % is what you should worry about, just exercise and eat healthier

you don't have to be so rude. i know this is a lifestyle change so if i shaved off all my hair i would keep doing all the time and NEVER let it grow back. besides, it sounds like you never even tried doing this. i was looking for advise from those who tried it. if you can't support my idiotic ideas then please don't say anything at all.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I really really want to loose weight and i've already tried everything like adkins, master cleanse, water diet, fat flush soup, and hgc. I just now got a great idea. What about body hair? They say the human body has over 1,000 hairs on it. And each hair weighs a non-zero amount. If I shaved off all my body hair, I think I can loose some weight. Has anyone tried that, and did it work? Thank you I'm desparate. lol

I would say, full body shave, and then eat the hair to fill you up. I hear that it doesn't really digest very well and sits there like a lump, so you could go maybe days or weeks feeling full. And everyone knows that when you feel full it means you don't have to eat!
    I really don't think this would work. If OP ate the hair, it would still be part of his weight but moved to a different part of the body, so it would still be there. I really suggest shaving the body completely, then going back to 500 calories a day while doing the HCG diet in combination with raspberry ketones. This should work, I read a blog about it on the on-line.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I really really want to loose weight and i've already tried everything like adkins, master cleanse, water diet, fat flush soup, and hgc. I just now got a great idea. What about body hair? They say the human body has over 1,000 hairs on it. And each hair weighs a non-zero amount. If I shaved off all my body hair, I think I can loose some weight. Has anyone tried that, and did it work? Thank you I'm desparate. lol

I would say, full body shave, and then eat the hair to fill you up. I hear that it doesn't really digest very well and sits there like a lump, so you could go maybe days or weeks feeling full. And everyone knows that when you feel full it means you don't have to eat!

Ask the chick with the cat picture - she probably knows about hair balls Ewwww.
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options

Drop one of those unnecessary o's in your version of "lose" and you can shed at least a pound right there.

--P
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Troll?
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    My cat is my bestest friend ever.

iy6JY.gif
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    This is the greatest idea ever!

Everyone knows that a pound of hair weighs more than a pound of fat, so you can probably lose at a tremendous pace!
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

Everyone knows that a pound of hair weighs more than a pound of fat, so you can probably lose at a tremendous pace!

Good point!
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options

Everyone knows the OP will be in starvation mode before this is even relevant.

--P
  • shabaity
    shabaity Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I'm a hairy dude, I should try this. What about women with long locks? I bet you could lose a few ounces easily.
    i lose about 1/2 a lb when i go from long to short again after growing out an old dye job but thats only cause my hair is really thick and to keep from going to short with the next cut i have to literally grow it to my waist
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    spatchcock?
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Gotta shave the taint....mustn't forget the taint!
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Magic_Chicken
    Magic_Chicken Posts: 141 Member
    Options

This :D

• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Rooontoes.jpg
    I shave my hare twice a month...
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    file.php?40,file=9232,filename=ThreadResurrection.jpg