New Moon :)

Options
1235»

Replies

• cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I saw it yesterday during matinee, so there were no screaming teenage girls to interrupt my googly-eyes with Jacob and Edward. I liked the movie, but I just felt like nothing important happened. It felt like it was a connecter between the 1st and 3rd movies, but I dunno how to explain it really...I am going to read the books over Christmas break which I am assured are so much better than the movies and make way more sense.

But I must say JACOB IS FREAKING HOT! That is so wrong too b/c he is the age of my younger brother :noway: Edward is tooooo absent in this movie and I missed him the whole time. I hope the books are as amazing as everyone says they are! I am a big HP fan so Twilight has A LOT to live up to...

I saw it on Saturday and I really enjoyed most of it. I will definitely agree my favorite part was anytime Jacob took off his shirt!!! That boy was entirely tooo hot!!!:noway: :love: :blushing: I'm going to buy the books over Christmas and start reading them...

You will probably really like the books. Be careful though...they can be very addicting...like cannot put them down addicting. Let us know how you liked them.
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I'm reading them over Christmas break, so I will let you guys know in January!
  • mavsfan2009
    mavsfan2009 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You're smart, waiting until break. I decided to pick up Twilight in November of last year and finals were coming up...HORRIBLE mistake. All I could think about was finishing those dang books!!!!!
  • cherie2304
    Options
    I know what you mean...I went through all four books in about a month and a half. Insane!!! You start reading and you really can't stop. You want to know what happens next and then you want to know more. I loved them!!! Breaking Dawn was my favorite!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    It took me only 5 days to make it though all 4 the last time I read them-no sleep for me, lol.
  • cherie2304
    Options
    It took me only 5 days to make it though all 4 the last time I read them-no sleep for me, lol.

OMG!!! Kudos to you. It killed me to put them down when I did.
  • rachelmommy1
    Options
    So yeah, I, too read all 4 books inside of a week. Crazy addicting. I think Stephenie Meyer must have sold her soul to the devil to put some crazy juju on those books. Haven't seen New Moon just yet. I don't want to see it in the theater 'cause the screaming tweens will ruin it for me. And as far as the hottie stars.....yep, Rob Pattinson is my little brother's age.......4 years younger than me........still, could be worse! LOL

I really don't care much for Kristen Stewart......she seems to play only the awkward loner girl in movies. I don't know if she's just a one-trick-pony or if she's being typecast but........hmmm........still, she's talented enough to land a role where she gets to make out with Rob Pattinson so maybe there IS something to be said.....:)