Any Cosplayers here?

Options

Replies

• frankensteinsbride28
    Options
    I cosplay as Harley Quinn, the Bride of Frankenstein (i have a steampunk version, kind of my own creation im working on), and Alice :)
  • emilym_3
    emilym_3 Posts: 62
    Options
    I have dressed up as Kakashi from Naruto and one time as Ryu. The Ryu one sucked lol

I love Kakashi!
  • Nepquius
    Options
    Ooooo yay other cosplayers! I've mostly been cosplaying characters in big poofy dresses (Hungary from Hetalia and huamn!Pinkie Pie from MLP.) I want to cosplay other things though. What I want to cosplay the most at the moment is Adelaide from Hanna is Not a Boy's name. She only wears a long hoodie though and I don't really like the way my legs look at the moment. I have by December 14th (next convention) to get them toned.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Screenshot2012-08-21at81255AM.png
    Cloud.jpg
    cloud-advent-children-155x300.png

P1060295.jpg
    P1060280-1.jpg
  • shushuwafflez
    shushuwafflez Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    yay!! other cosplayers!! lol
    I want to get fit so i can cosplay whatever the hack i want without feeling self conscious about how I look.
    my next cosplay I'm working is Elementalist from Granado Espada. Her Blue Serpent outfit.

I'd like to debut this outfit for Katsucon in February, and I hope I can keep up my plans to hit my goal for that time.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=349490451811223&set=pb.170580616368875.-2207520000.1349464774&type=1&theater
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Doing Deadpool. Son captain america, daughter thora.
  • GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Cloud.jpg

P1060295.jpg
    P1060280-1.jpg

Dan... you just got even cooler!!! LOL!!

My hubby and I cosplay... I posted pics not too long ago of some of what he does... Let me see if I can get them again
  • tattedchic
    tattedchic Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yep, going to Comic Con next week! We're going as Molotov and Brock from Venture Brothers. I've been working my butt off to fit into my catsuit!

2zqbr4p.jpg

2nb7ix5.jpg
  • GreekByMarriage
    Options
    Ok, so this is my hubby... in the last year he went from 230 pounds to between 165-170... a few I don't have pics of here are - Animal Man and Nightwing. I also do Ghostbusters, Batgirl, and Zatana... but have no decent pics. When I loose this weight I will be rocking a whole bunch of costumes!!!

2a9d3bp.jpg

2e5pbg5.jpg

5d9es2.jpg

34zezyf.jpg

16k57pu.jpg

And a regular pic of my goofballs!

2uzqerk.jpg

j67r4g.jpg
  • tattedchic
    tattedchic Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    The only one I've ever considered doing is Pam Poovey from Archer. Pretty sure I could hack it.

tumblr_lzwhzpgv3U1qjhttjo1_500.gif

Holy sh*tsnacks I love me some Pam!
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    I'm getting into it, but my past attempts would make proper cosplayers cry. However, a friend of a friend, I might be commissioning her to make me a 40k cosplay.
  • GreekByMarriage
    Options
    Yep, going to Comic Con next week! We're going as Molotov and Brock from Venture Brothers. I've been working my butt off to fit into my catsuit!

2zqbr4p.jpg

2nb7ix5.jpg

My hubby will be at NYCC as well... He'll be there as Iron Man! I think he might be wearing it all 3 days, we'll see how that goes. I will be home with my boys though (they are 4 and 1)
  • GreekByMarriage
    Options
    Oh... hy husband also made his Iron Man costume by hand... I helped him paint it!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    <---See attached.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    Cloud.jpg

P1060295.jpg
    P1060280-1.jpg

Dan... you just got even cooler!!! LOL!!

My hubby and I cosplay... I posted pics not too long ago of some of what he does... Let me see if I can get them again

This year i've got the shirt without sleeves and i'm a lot leaner.
  • stljam
    stljam Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    34zezyf.jpg

Is it me or holy resemblence Captain?

[img]http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/06/13/previews/Chris Evans-SPX-008643.jpg[/img]
  • GreekByMarriage
    Options
    34zezyf.jpg

Is it me or holy resemblence Captain?

[img]http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2007/06/13/previews/Chris Evans-SPX-008643.jpg[/img]

Nice!!! I'm married to captain America!! LOL!!! I am sure hubby will be pleased with your post! LOL. He also cosplays as Captain America as well :-)
  • AnexRavensong
    AnexRavensong Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    It surely is something I have always wanted to do since I was in high school. In high school I had the body, but not the money, now it is the opposite -_-

I've always wanted to go as one of the Sailor Senshi from Sailor Moon (short, butt-skirts are not for me right now lol) or even Rogue (the non-ruined Rogue from when I was a kid, green & yellow outfit) or possibly even Phoenix with my butt-length long red hair.

When I lose weight, cosplaying will definitely be something I will do... In the meantime, I think it is best for all parties if I don't :x
  • Strong_as_Oak
    Strong_as_Oak Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    That Ironman costume is awesome!
  • malystrasza
    Options
    Its something I've been wanting to do for a while, but I don't know where to get started lol