Replies

• Keightisgr8
    Keightisgr8 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    A 17'' Norco Mountaineer.
  • UWZander
    UWZander Posts: 70
    Options
    '02 Cobb WRX. Different engine, holds boost 1000 rpms through redline... but I haven't ever gotten that high since That would be over seventy in second and the noise curve goes from 96db at idle to 106 at redline. Pull in every cop in the area.

haha take the muffler off and go for a spin!! so have you had an engine swap or just mods?

Well, I would destroy the engine if I removed the exhaust since the turbo wouldn't have the correct backpressure and misfire. Engine swap, cobb turbo back + accessport, 3k in suspension w/ proper race tuning, sway bars, slightly modified front end, lower profile (slightly wider) pirelli p-zero neros, steel front and rear deflection plates, axles, and a clock that works for a week after I fix it then quits... every. single. time. So sick of re-soldering it.
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    where abouts are you? there's a craptonne of online honda forums & groups... only real clubs I've been able to find are in the US or canada.

haha lets just say that I need to be more wary of oil slicks & loose gravel when I'm throwing my car around corners!
  • gimpy117
    gimpy117 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    where abouts are you? there's a craptonne of online honda forums & groups... only real clubs I've been able to find are in the US or canada.

haha lets just say that I need to be more wary of oil slicks & loose gravel when I'm throwing my car around corners!

yeah those sneak up on you. I put a 90' subaru legacy into a spin at 60 on some black ice once I was 17

I'm In Kalamazoo, MI, I guess I gotta keep looking
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    ... my husband mad. That is all.
  • RubyRubixcube
    Options

yeah those sneak up on you. I put a 90' subaru legacy into a spin at 60 on some black ice once I was 17

OOOHHH I've always wanted to drive on ice!! please dont judge me, but my ex was canadian and used to tell me about taking his lincoln out on the ice... ever since then I've wanted to. stupid australia and its no ice climate! hell I'd be happy to just see ice... or snow for the matter hahaha

check out club eg6 if you havent already? I know they are pretty big :) also jdm forums might be able to link you to something in your area.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I don't drive. I walk most places and use the subway for distance travel.
  • brendas026
    brendas026 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    just upgraded from a 2005 chrysler 300 base to a 2009 chrysler 300 touring. Gotta love my chryslers.
  • gimpy117
    Options

OOOHHH I've always wanted to drive on ice!! please dont judge me, but my ex was canadian and used to tell me about taking his lincoln out on the ice... ever since then I've wanted to. stupid australia and its no ice climate! hell I'd be happy to just see ice... or snow for the matter hahaha

check out club eg6 if you havent already? I know they are pretty big :) also jdm forums might be able to link you to something in your area.

I'll check it out.

and Ice is a bummer, snow is the fun part. Find a snowed in parking lot and to as many spins and pirouettes as you want, or find a corner and see how sideways you can get! I'd always slide my subie sideways into my driveway after school

and and nice, you come from the land down under huh? can I call you bruce? JK
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I've got a gen 4 eg civic with a b16a type r engine in it :) considering a possible engine swap soon
    Lol well you surprised me. I don't think I've met a girl who can throw all those terms around like a pro

well done
    2011 Toyota Corolla. It's not mine, though; it's my SO's. :( I want a Mazda 3.

I want a Mazda 3 also

Mazda's are nice But if I had a cherry 1st gen subaru legacy I'd be a happy camper

I would just be grateful to own my own car! D:
  • Flame073
    Flame073 Posts: 62
    Options
    Range Rover Sport ... (2010) I love it !!!
  • Blayzn10Tiffers
    Options
    I drive a 2007 Dodge Magnum and a 2006 Kia Sorento.. ones MY car and ones the FAMILY car :) My mag has racing stripes and is sittin on 20's :) low pro tires and clean from front ta back :)

Oh and a 1997 gold suzuki katana :)
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    2011 Toyota Corolla. It's not mine, though; it's my SO's. :( I want a Mazda 3.

Well trade your SO in for a Mazda 3 then :laugh:

HAHA! Nah, he gets good mileage, and he's overall reliable.
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    88 chevy p/u 4x4
    91 chevy p/u
    96 chevy p/u 4x4
  • kimmrdodge
    kimmrdodge Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    2013 grand touring genisis coupe. It was my 100 lb lost gift ;)
  • RubyRubixcube
    Options

I'll check it out.

and Ice is a bummer, snow is the fun part. Find a snowed in parking lot and to as many spins and pirouettes as you want, or find a corner and see how sideways you can get! I'd always slide my subie sideways into my driveway after school

ultimately I'd like to import my car from the states/canada so it seems reasonable I go over there first and havea little test drive... maybe I'll do it in winter.

Lol hooning in school, that'd never happen here ahahaha you dont even get your license until your graduated in most cases.

yeah you can call me Bruce if you like... I dont quite get the connection though lol.
    Oh and I forgot to mention I have a unicycle I used to get around the house in :) but my tyre is flat now :(
  • gimpy117
    Options
    if it ain't broke...
  • gimpy117
    Options

I'll check it out.

ultimately I'd like to import my car from the states/canada so it seems reasonable I go over there first and havea little test drive... maybe I'll do it in winter.

Lol hooning in school, that'd never happen here ahahaha you dont even get your license until your graduated in most cases.

yeah you can call me Bruce if you like... I dont quite get the connection though lol.
    Oh and I forgot to mention I have a unicycle I used to get around the house in :) but my tyre is flat now :(
    I bet you can replace the inner tube easily on that little cycle
    Bruce was a Monty Python joke generalizing Aussies lol

and really? is it hard to get licensed there? thats odd I would think it would be laid back there. But yeah we try to **** around as much as possible in the winter with our cars. I remember going 85 in a 55 behind somebody going 120MPH
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I drive myself. Every single day. Can't reach that goal sittin on the couch.
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    A 2009 black Saturn SKY Roadster Redline edition and I'm selling it.