MFP Crush

Options

Replies

• ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    IMO. beauty is 20% looks, 30% personality, 50% confidence :)

I find it funny that my favorite ratio for cutting is 20% carbs, 30% fat, and 50% protein.

*kitten* ratios chris lol. Just eat a *kitten* load of protein until your organs fall apart.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GoalByFifty
    GoalByFifty Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure mine already knows ;)

Perhaps :)
  • Nekhet
    Nekhet Posts: 380
    Options
    Mine isn't such a secret...she knows...and approves :O) :flowerforyou: Je t'aime mon amour
    awwwww no secrets at all sweet pea!!! i totally adore you!

You are awesome babe...I have a MAD crush and a lot more on you and you know it. You are incredible!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :blushing:

Good lord. Get a room.

:wink:

ha ha ha we did but they kicked us out of there...too much noise :laugh:
  • Beleg
    Beleg Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Looks like I need to start trolling... I don't think I'm on enough to have one!!

I have a new crush. Doesntplaynic you are very beautiful.
  • witchyme
    witchyme Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Mine isn't such a secret...she knows...and approves :O) :flowerforyou: Je t'aime mon amour
    awwwww no secrets at all sweet pea!!! i totally adore you!

You are awesome babe...I have a MAD crush and a lot more on you and you know it. You are incredible!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :blushing:

Good lord. Get a room.

:wink:

ha ha ha we did but they kicked us out of there...too much noise :laugh:
    awwww hahaha well its ok, honey,,the 2 animals that we are are better off in a cabin in the middle of woods,,,were no one can ear us,,lol
  • darkthund3r
    Options
    Baberz is my girlfriend.. and she is beautiful
  • FitnessPal4L1f3
    FitnessPal4L1f3 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Don't have any yet - wouldn't mind having one.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    She deactivated. But my crush on her lives on. She is the hottest Barbie doll I have ever seen. Long flowing blonde hair, incredibly fit, gravity defying boobs, witty and cryptic, an ice cold exterior with a hidden warmth inside. When she messages me, I feel like a child at Christmas. I get tingles and butterflies just talking to her. One day, she will be mine....
  • darkthund3r
    Options
    She deactivated. But my crush on her lives on. She is the hottest Barbie doll I have ever seen. Long flowing blonde hair, incredibly fit, gravity defying boobs, witty and cryptic, an ice cold exterior with a hidden warmth inside. When she messages me, I feel like a child at Christmas. I get tingles and butterflies just talking to her. One day, she will be mine....

Lol she doesnt have blonde hair...
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

umm...her hair is highlighted blonde....

Oh I see what you did there. No, my crush most definitely has blonde hair. It's amazing. I want to run my hands through it.
  • darkthund3r
    Options

lol no.... you cant even see this pic in my comment.. shes never had blonde hair.. its dark brown.. but yea nice try
    umm...her hair is highlighted blonde....
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Lambeze :flowerforyou:
    There's my girl!!!!

Hehe....you know I'm girl crushing on you hard, beautiful!! :flowerforyou:
  • purpleblaze
    Options
    im new so i dont have one yet...but now i will be look out ;) haha
  • fitdave69
    Options
    Im gonna say purple blaze...
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    If no ones said it yet, your mom. :flowerforyou:

lol

but seriously ironmanpanda is pretty dang hot!
  • darkthund3r
    Options
    i like every1.. but my girl is #1... so friends?
  • subtlewhisper
    subtlewhisper Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen mine post in weeks. :(

Don't even recall her username. Crushed on a profile pic.

It's the classic sad story.

Boy sees girl.
    Boy says absolutely nothing to make his existence even known.
    Girl of course completely fails to notice the non-event.
    Girl later dies in tragic blimp accident involving at least two midget nuns and a harp seal.

I may be merely speculating on the last point, but it's what I choose to believe so LEAVE ME TO MY ILLUSIONS
    YOURE NOT MY REAL MOM!

LMFAO! You had me at "harp seal".
  • PaleoRDH
    PaleoRDH Posts: 266
    Options
    ........................ are you nekked in that photo?!? sorry what were you asking???
  • PaleoRDH
    PaleoRDH Posts: 266
    Options
    I seriously don't have one, even though everyone on here is INSISTENT that everyone does. So OK, if I was forced to choose, then it's PaleoRDH.......wait, no, yep, yep definitely myself. I love me the mostest. :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    I love you all so much I just cant pick. :heart:

/grouphug