big breasted ladies

Options

Replies

• PattieCakes23
    Options
    You do realize the thread title brought views from every guy on here, right?

^^

In.

nice..but you sir, are NOT big breasted!

He is not big breasted in ANY way.. BUT...I don't mind his presence. lol
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

^^

In.

If I was, I'd never leave the house.
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options

figured it would get some attention! lol

My first thought was that this was the purpose of the thread.
  • SusanLovesToEat
    SusanLovesToEat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I also agree that Chantelle makes great bras but Wacoal are great and less pricey.

Also agree about getting fitted as everyone is a different shape and most often they get too big a band width and too small in the cups.
  • BalletBadass
    Options
    I adore TItle9's bounce collection for sports bras. Post-twins, I swelled to a 36F, and haven't gone down, despite no breast feeding for 12 months! They have the barbell rating system for how much 'strength' your bra needs to have.

For regular, VS has good ones. I'm fond of the body collection, though have trouble getting my cup size. As for the price, think of it on a price-per-wear basis.... So you spend $100 on a great, comfortable bra that makes the girls look perfect. But you wear it 3x a week for a couple of years!! Support garments are worth every penny!!!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

^^

In.

It doesn't take much to keep boys entertained.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options

^^

In.

haha!
  • melissapoza
    Options
    Even though my girls are purchased, I am a D and have always worn VS. I stock up during the Semi-Anual sale and it is very worth it. They offer so many collections that you would probably find your favorite one and stick with it. As for the price yes they are more expensive but the sales will allow you to get more for your money (usually one is in December/January and the other is in June). Also if you take care of them, they last forever. I always hand wash mine and hang to dry. An issue as I read in the previous posts is the size, they only go up to a DD. As for sports bras I've tried a ton and the one that offers the best support meaning I don't feel them pulling up or down when I jump or run, is the Biofit and the VSX brand. They hold those puppies in place. :)
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    <---oh this isnt what i was expecting *throws car in reverse*
  • RawVeganFlirt
    RawVeganFlirt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i'm cone shape also with 34DD 's :( i use champion sports bras, i buy them on the tightest size i can fit into. the tighter the less jiggling!
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Lane bryant's Cacique line is the only thing that has held me up and make them look pretty:wink: . If you shop online they have the B1G1 50% or every once in a while you will see the B2G2 Free!!!
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Ok mine arent't HUGE but I'm a D and def need support and If you're talking normal bras, I love Victoria's Secret Biofit...It's a full coverage bra so it's not like a super sexy one lol but it rocks :)
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    depending on how big.... victoria's secret bras. omg, they are like wearing a cloud. after losing 25lbs, my 36d's don't fit properly anymore :( I didn't really lose weight in my boobs though (unfortunately). I'm a 34dd now and have only been able to purchase one victoria's secret bra in that size but I wear the hell out of it lol
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Mine aren't as large as some ladies in this thread but I'm a 36D so I'm joining the club anyway :P

Sports bras:
    Champion

Regular bras:
    I've never had any luck with Victoria's Secret bras. I think I've been buying from the wrong collection or something :(
    This is going to sound strange because it is. I went to a flea market a year back and saw some guy selling bras. They were $22 for a pack of 6 bras. So I went "What the hell?" and bought them. They are the most supportive bras I've ever worn. I don't even think they have a real brand name. I had my mom go back and buy me more. I'm glad I took the shot!
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I have the worst time with bras since I am 34 DDD, I buy the ones at fashion bug and they rock <3
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    And where would one find the Moving Comfort Fiona bra? :)
    I tried to search, I couldnt find anything ...
  • TreEe5
    TreEe5 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    For regular bras I find the only ones that really work for me are from Lane Bryant - I'm currently a 40DDD (it definitely fluctuates with my weight but they've always been on the large side).

For sports bras - I have a Champion bra that I love because it supports me and keeps these babies in place while I'm working out!
  • kikiloo
    kikiloo Posts: 14
    Options
    Moving Comfort Maia. Undewire and comfy. No having to yank over the top of your head eithier
  • NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I love the Lane Byrant Bras, i'm a 40 H, and its the only ones that keep me in places with no " spillage or muffin top" and it gives good support. Its actually time for me to get some more, and yes its best when they have the B1G1 free. Sports bras i have a champion one that i wear over top my regular bra and it holds me in place very well.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Bali, Olga, Ambrielle to name a few. I really like my bali bras though. :)