Horrible person of the day award goes to...

Options
LadyIvysMom
LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
http://albany.craigslist.org/mob/3181371586.html

Seriously, what kind of god awful individual is willing to trade their pet for a phone?? :angry:

Replies

• oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I small child, potty trainied.

In exchange for an LCD Digital TV .
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    They probably posted that as a joke.
  • LadyIvysMom
    Options
    They probably posted that as a joke.

I wish this was true but I've actually done rescues in similar situations where the poster was very serious... :frown:
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    That's not too far from me actually.

But they want two iPhones for one ferret. Personally, I think it should be one iPhone to two ferrets. They're much happier in pairs.

On another note, why is every British man I know deathly afraid of ferrets biting their, uh, ferret?
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Hey, the way my cat's been acting lately, I'd be willing to exchange her for some new curtains :-)
  • LadyIvysMom
    Options
    On another note, why is every British man I know deathly afraid of ferrets biting their, uh, ferret?

Two reasons, one being that in Europe, ferrets are often bred as hunters and not as the cuddly housepets that we breed them for here in the US. The other being that some really...special... guys in the UK play a game that involves putting one of these bred for hunting ferrets down their pants and seeing who can last the longest without screaming.... This is a real thing. I think it's called ferret legging.
  • 76tech
    Options

Two reasons, one being that in Europe, ferrets are often bred as hunters and not as the cuddly housepets that we breed them for here in the US. The other being that some really...special... guys in the UK play a game that involves putting one of these bred for hunting ferrets down their pants and seeing who can last the longest without screaming.... This is a real thing. I think it's called ferret legging.

Ferret legging? i can't even begin to wrap my head around that...why would? just? but? uh...
    I think you broke my brain with that one.
  • LadyIvysMom
    Options

Ferret legging? i can't even begin to wrap my head around that...why would? just? but? uh...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferret_legging
  • LadyIvysMom
    Options
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    That's a seriously expensive ferret.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    If people can sell their pets, why can't they trade them? I don't see anything wrong with this.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

SHUT. UP.
  • 76tech
    Options

SHUT. UP.

"The world record is five hours and thirty minutes."

" a national ferret legging event has been held in Richmond, Virginia, every year since 2003."

This, people, is the stuff that nightmares are made of.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Sometimes I really hate people.

On that note, I think I would have to pay someone to take my dog.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    probably his sister's ferret
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    I think everyone should call or text that number!!!
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options

please dont smear people in the UK with that ridiculous accusation. f you.
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options

please dont smear people in the UK with that ridiculous accusation. f you.

I lol'd. Sensitive, buttercup? :flowerforyou:
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Not just a phone.... two phones. But iphone 4's? Why not the 4s's?

Poor taste, buddy. Always ask for the 4s's. In white.