Your Favorite MFPer

Options

Replies

• apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Lone_Wolf because he's funny and he's a sexy MOFO... and TonyM1984 because he always makes me feel better. He's a good MFP friend! :)
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    *scans list for my name.............nope............resolves to play in the threads more often*

This.....except I just resign to always be a bridesmaid never a bride.......If I haven't made an impression by now I likely never will....
    Jac is totally my favorite. le sigh
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    Mine would have to be Sidesteel because he always does his best to post answers to questions using facts. Even if it's the same question 3,462 times he will post the correct response and not be a douche bag like 90% of the other posters here.

Not sure why he does this because I would lose my mind to try and respond to every post about eating breakfast but cheers to him! I have learned much from that dude and have adjusted my diet and exercise to maximize my weightloss using recomendations by him.

I totally agree with you. Yesterday he answered to this one post ( I forgot which stupid one, there's so many every day) and he gave a real nice answer. I had to say to him "really dude"..I dont know how he does it.

It truly is amazing. Guy's a posting machine.
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Okay..fine...you are all dead to me.

(sigh)

:D
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options

(sigh)

but we haven't talked :(
  • TonyM1984
    TonyM1984 Posts: 267
    Options
    ... and TonyM1984 because he always makes me feel better. He's a good MFP friend! :)

Wow girl! You surprised me with this one! Same here! :smile:
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    No one said me? fine, I'll say me.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    All of my MFP friends are my favorites

But my all time favorite MFPer is LEM_hmrthwr1407.
  • Cinnamon0603
    Cinnamon0603 Posts: 149 Member
    Options

(sigh)

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Marekdds

I feel like cheating on a lot of great MFP friends by not naming them but Marekdds is like an older sister or a cool aunt to me
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    <
    My Favorite MFPer is myself! I look in the mirror everyday and realize the hard work it took to get to where I am at and how much more I still have to get to where I want to be. I am my own inspiration, motivator and I am the one that keeps pushing myself to do more amazing things everyday.
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Everyone on my list. ;)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,566 Member
    Options
    I need to create more drama. With over 11,000 posts, I'd think that one minion would have mentioned me.:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options

(sigh)

but we haven't talked :(

b-b-b...stalk my posts...you'll see I'm pretty nice :)
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    getoal, because he's my dad. Other than that, I really adore my whole FL.
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    ... and TonyM1984 because he always makes me feel better. He's a good MFP friend! :)

Wow girl! You surprised me with this one! Same here! :smile:

Don't be surprised! You and jacwhite are two of my favorites as well!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I choose Dextress. She's my *kitten*.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Sidesteel :tongue: He is very kind..I'd be honored to actually know him in the "real world" and I just happened on him a couple days ago!
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

(sigh)

What?? But why?/:(
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Mine would have to be Sidesteel because he always does his best to post answers to questions using facts. Even if it's the same question 3,462 times he will post the correct response and not be a douche bag like 90% of the other posters here.

Not sure why he does this because I would lose my mind to try and respond to every post about eating breakfast but cheers to him! I have learned much from that dude and have adjusted my diet and exercise to maximize my weightloss using recomendations by him.

I totally agree with you. Yesterday he answered to this one post ( I forgot which stupid one, there's so many every day) and he gave a real nice answer. I had to say to him "really dude"..I dont know how he does it.

That's because he is just full of awesome. Def one of my faves. :wink: