Your Favorite MFPer

Options

Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    ... and TonyM1984 because he always makes me feel better. He's a good MFP friend! :)

Wow girl! You surprised me with this one! Same here! :smile:

Don't be surprised! You and jacwhite are two of my favorites as well!

:happy: :flowerforyou: You are one of my favorites as well
  • TonyM1984
    TonyM1984 Posts: 267
    Options
    ... and TonyM1984 because he always makes me feel better. He's a good MFP friend! :)

Well Mila you are in my top 3! You just dont know if you're 1, 2, or 3! haha!
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options

Well Mila you are in my top 3! You just dont know if you're 1, 2, or 3! haha!

I'm content with this lol
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    annielaurie88! She is amazing, always there to listen on my worst of days and gives me the support and kick in the *kitten* I need!
  • annielaurie88
    annielaurie88 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    annielaurie88! She is amazing, always there to listen on my worst of days and gives me the support and kick in the *kitten* I need!

that was so nice of you girl!!! :) thank you!!

ditto- without having you to vent to or complain to i wouldnt even log in here... but you have helped me change my views and i appreciate you!!!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I would have to pick Brett.....because he and I are identical twins, and I would not feel right picking myself.....:tongue:

You people have got to quit throwing your panties at Brett....sheesh.
  • Captain_Spatchcock
    Options
    Captain_Spatchcock
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I admittedly have a huge hard-on for Jules2Be lately... But there are far too many to name.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Buttercup. F*cker deleted me though.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    There's a certain T-Rex on my list who keeps me laughing, and also a crafty fox who keeps me motivated...I can't choose :'(
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I admittedly have a huge hard-on for Jules2Be lately... But there are far too many to name.

le swoon! pick me up at 8.
    (you know i stalked you furry fineness all through these forums. I had to have you)
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Buttercup
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    It's a Tie!!!

Tiggerrick - because he lights up my world like no body else.
    He is amazing, positive, fit, encouraging, kind, generous, highly intelligent, logical, and sincere!

Ipuffyheartcompeting - because she is my girl crush!
    She is witty, encouraging, sweet, kind, supportive, smart, HAM, determined, and a great role model!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I have 200+ of awesome on my FL so I really couldn't pick one. However...

I will throw this one out there because no one else has...

My favorite MFPer (for this thread) is...

t9tjjq.jpg
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Right now?

Buttercup!
  • _Buttercup
    Options
    Awwee. I feel the love.
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    theres 525,600 crush threads but if you had to pick only one favorite MFPer from your list or threads...who would it be and why

Not a crush, but I always look forward to reading Sidesteal, why, because he is informed always on point. HI Sidesteal!!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

le swoon! pick me up at 8.
    (you know i stalked you furry fineness all through these forums. I had to have you)

*lick lick* I'll pick you up at 8 in pasties, love.
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I love everyone on my friends list! There are definitely a few I feel closer to and interact with more and they should all know who they are :heart:
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    *scans list for my name.............nope............resolves to play in the threads more often*

This.....except I just resign to always be a bridesmaid never a bride.......If I haven't made an impression by now I likely never will....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv-bFQFDwRA